“Very disappointed ”

Ranked #567 of 1,586 Restaurants in Alicante
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Colonial Buffet, Buffet makes the difference. In Colonial International buffet you will enjoy the highest quality raw materials and variety of our cuisine. You can choose your dishes from different cuisines, Italian, Argentinean grill, Spanish tapas, seafood and grilled fish, Japanese, Chinese, Southeast Asian ... Also, soda, pay the first drink and repeat free all times you want!
Reviewed November 5, 2017 via mobile

I read previous comments many people love this restaurant but i don’t know why....
In england one of my favourite restaurants Cosmo buffet with amazing taste and proper food. I thought it will be same, unfortunately i was wrong..... I try everything, Horrible... just like that.... The food which should be hot or even warm was cold, sushi just nightmare, all food was without taste, overcooked or to salty (about salads). Another thing english. I can understand small restaurants but its huge and nobody spoken english. Good things: free parking. Easy to find. Thats it....
Few words: don’t waste your time and money in this place. Thanks

Colonial_Buffet, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Colonial Buffet Alicante, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2017

Hi Edvinas B, thanks for your recommendation. We will try to improve the things that you tell us. We want to see you soon!

Reviewed June 5, 2017 via mobile

Absolutely terrible ..The worst food ..overcooked ...Over salted .Too many people .Horrific experience.Not cheap ..Drinks over priced

1  Thank castallareview
Reviewed May 22, 2017 via mobile

My partner and I went for dinner on a weekday evening, the restaurant was really quiet and the food was disappointing. Everything seemed to be cold and tasteless, apart from the sweet. If you are looking for somewhere cheap for a quick meal then this is ok, other than that I wouldn't bother. On the plus side the staff were really friendly!

Reviewed May 12, 2017

Came here last year not realising it was under an hour before closing so we were rushed and didn't get the full experience. Went back today as soon as it opened for lunch and spent a good 2 hours at a leisurely pace with no one making us feel that we had to hurry to leave. 10.95 euros for such a vast choice of dishes, Chinese, Italian, Spanish, and including sushi, all manner of seafood cooked to order and brought to your table, and even steaks cooked to order. A fair choice of desserts too. Far more choice and quality than any we've been to ever! Yes you have to buy a drink each but soft drinks are free refil and beer is also free refil in the evenings, so who can grumble at that? Also, yes, some of the food is not very hot but there are 2 microwaves to use. We thoroughly enjoyed it and will try to fit in another visit before we go home.

Reviewed March 26, 2017 via mobile

If I enjoyed my dinner then you can expect a good tip from me. But then you have to give first my change back to me and then I will give you a tip. Don't say to me if I have to pay €16 a person that it is normal to pay €20 to make it easy. How rude is that!!!

2  Thank Rio V