“Great sushi, from ´the expected´ to ´exceptionally different´”

Enso Sushi Alicante
Ranked #64 of 1,585 Restaurants in Alicante
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Japanese restaurant located in the center of Alicante.
Reviewed April 11, 2017

Very good quality sushi, with an appropriate but high price point.
Have had dinner here several times now, always come back with fish lovers.
Only the desserts were a little let down, generally average with occasional highlight but also had a still frozen cake once. Recommend skipping desert and going straight for cocktails :)

Generally very quiet early in the evening (up to 9:30) but gets busier later on.

EnsoSushi, Propietario at Enso Sushi Alicante, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2017

Maarten, thank you for your comment. I am happy to see that you enjoy with us and both the good and the less good that you tell me will serve us to keep improving. Best regards.

Reviewed February 23, 2017

Had lunch here by accident with friend, what a good accident!

Fresh sushi is never cheap but this is worth every penny!

Good relaxed atmosphere - its busy but not crowded. Obviously well liked locally as full of Spanish business people at lunch time.

Book if needed but if you want excellent lunch near promenade - choose either La Taberna (see other review) or this place....

Service is swift but still polite and relaxed. Food came quickly and as we finished each plate the next was delivered within minutes.

EnsoSushi, Propietario at Enso Sushi Alicante, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2017

Thank you very much for your comment, Robert. I am very glad that you knew my restaurant, and that you recommend it with such affection. We see you have good taste also talking about La Taberna, very good choice.
I hope you come back to visit us all the team that we formed Enso Sushi.
Best regards.

Reviewed February 20, 2017

Very pretentious, food isn't bad, but you can find better alternatives of Japanese within these price range.

EnsoSushi, Propietario at Enso Sushi Alicante, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2017

Hi Ivan, thank you very much for your comment, because I am convinced that it will serve us, my team and me, to improve. Best regards.

Reviewed February 13, 2017

Excellent, dim lighted atmosphere perfect to fully enjoy a quite good dishes presentation. Quality out of doubt, and pretty adjusted in price compared to what you may pay in any japanese restaurant

EnsoSushi, Propietario at Enso Sushi Alicante, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2017

Thank you for your comment. I am so glad to read that you enjoyed with us and that you loved the experience with us. Best regards.

Reviewed September 1, 2016

I have been in Enso Sushi for 3 years. And all the time it is perfect! I went there twice in August. The service is perfect (it is little bit slow for me, but it is restaurant). Sushi are fresh and tasty! The rice is perfect, and all fillings are freshes and good quality. The prices are little bit high, but is is worth to visit it and eat really good Japanese food.

EnsoSushi, Propietario at Enso Sushi Alicante, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2016

Thank you very much for your comment. I hope to see you soon here and glad you enjoyed Enso Experience . Best regards