“Great family run place ”

Moli de Sal Mallorca
Ranked #2 of 53 Restaurants in Campos
Price range: US$24 - US$37
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Restaurante mediterráneo con grill y se cocinan con las hierbas aromáticas de nuestro jardín..y cocinamos exclusivamente con aceite de oliva virgen extra. Pan hecho a diario y postres caseros. Productos autóctonos., las carnes y pescados están servidas con diferentes salsas caseras. Carta de vinos únicamente de la isla. El ambiente es informal y selecto y goza de una terraza frente a un jardín autóctono. En verano la cocina se encuentra fuera y pueden gozar de un estilo Show cooking...con excelente música y ambiente muy agradable. El restaurante Molí de Sal se encuentra entre Campos y Colonia de San Jordi y a 300 metros aprox se encuentra el camino que va a la playa de Estrenc y las salinas. Hablamos el Castellano, Catalán, Inglés, Italiano, Francés, Alemán mediterranian grill specialities.. fresh garden salads.. homemade bread and desserts.. we serve best quality local products in an informal and selected ambiente.. al fresco dining in a romantic garden during summer season..
Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

We went there for a romantic dinner and it did not disappoint. Amazing food, good English speaking service and great atmosphere. The restaurant is on a nice garden and the food is cooked outside by another family member. Highly recommended

1  Thank Patrice A

Reviewed 27 October 2017

This last summer I went to this restaurant to make a reservation for a week later. We had to be a group of 13 people. The manager took my reservation and wrote it in his book with my phone number.
He told me that maybe he will call me later but he never did.
Finally, the same day of the reservation I call to confirm one person less. To my surprise I had to heard that the reservation he took was not legit because they don't accept groups. He never called me to cancel the reservation and when I insist that he couldn't do me this he shout me and hang the phone with very bad manners.
I am sorry for this rant but sometimes a bad experience is a way to improve, and this manager needs to improve his manners.

Reviewed 23 October 2017

This restaurant is a little gem, located in an old Mallorquin house by the main road between Campos and Colònia de Sant Jordi. It is only opened for dinner and reservations are recommended.
Whether you go for a grilled fish (catch of the day), grilled meat or one of their large salads, you will enjoy eating in a nice atmosphere, under the patio behind the building, The attention they put into the home-made seasonings and the sauces is remarkable, it makes you wanna come back... and when you've had one of their home-made dessert, you definitely know you've found a good place to eat.

However, if you hear a bell ringing, this is the sound of the microwave that is re-heating your grilled veggies or your rice... So sad they haven't found a better solution :-(

Reviewed 23 September 2017

Specializing in charcoal grills which you can see being cooked . A nice covered courtyard with a view of the. Old Windmill. They provide mosquito spirals and anti insect sprays friendly service and they are genuinely interested in your custom. We would visit again.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

Found this restaurant 3 years ago and have visited twice each year when we have been on holiday, sometimes as a couple, or other times with friends. We have never been disappointed. The food is sublime - excellent quality meat and fish cooked with fresh herbs on a barbecue. The chicken is the BEST we have ever tasted, so tender, moist and full of flavour. The home made hummus is fantastic, the staff are efficient and friendly and the setting is lovely. Prices are similar to other restaurants in Majorca. I can't recommend it highly enough.