I was at Oceanique for a week for a conference... and we had a great time. The rooms were clean and crisp (tho a bit small if you've got a kid). The pool is perfect, commons area quite nice. The food was FANTASTIC. I didn't know you could eat "continental" food of this caliber in an Indian hotel. Highly recommend it.
The hotel is not right on the beach front, but we liked that better cuz it gave us a small buffer from the wind and sand. Close to Colva junction, but far enough to be away from the hassle and crowds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amidst of lush green paddy fields, a whiff of sea air, a crafted beach resort, where you are assured to experience hospitality at its best. The Resort is ideal for everybody to have a great time of their life, with south Goa’s most popular white sand beach, the Colva is at a walk able distance of 500mts, offering exciting water sports and oodles of entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity.ca and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Golden Crown Hotel & Spa Colva reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pearls Oceanique Hotel Colva
- The Golden Crown Hotel & Spa Colva Goa