“Very good”

Ranked #7 of 56 Restaurants in San Javier
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed January 23, 2018 via mobile

Despite the fact I always Say, when in Spain eat Spanish. However we popped in for a coffee and ended up having a very good meal. Service was excellent.

Reviewed January 9, 2018

Sunday lunch exactly as you would expect. Prompt polite service, splendid menu. Three courses 12.95€ (not entirely sure what they did with the 'roast' potatoes.) Prawn cocktail starter very generous, and actually comprised of prawns, not shrimps ! I'll definitely go again.

Reviewed December 22, 2017 via mobile

Called in today for lunch: best haddock & chips we have had here! I had heard of it as a Sports bar, which it certainly is, with Sky Sports playing on many screens, signed football shirts and ephemera round the walls...not really my style but it does add character. Service was friendly and attentive and price reasonable.
It has passed my ‘fish & chips’ test, we must return to see how it fares with a steak meal. I do suspect that if you have a limited tolerance for football it would pay to check match schedules.

Reviewed November 16, 2017 via mobile

Just had lunch at the Time Out Sports Bar, located near to San Javier Airport & next to Yorkshire Linen.
Parties, Private Events are also catered for. Sunday Roast every Sunday from 8,95E.
Snacks, all day meals from pie, fish & chips, burgers and steaks. Pleasant staff, fast service good prices & good food.
Give them a try.

1  Thank John W
Reviewed November 13, 2017 via mobile

Visited here on Saturday and was not disappointed with anything! They sell 'Old English' cider...which went down very well and my wife throughly enjoyed her sangria. Our food was well presented and very tasty. The staff were very polite & friendly throughout our meal. Yes it is a sports bar and just right for a sports nut like myself. But my wife hates any kind of sport, so will she be returning? Yes without doubt!