All reviews old style stayed here chapel rest balcony countryside rome
Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

Like a big Manor in the countryside just som kilometers from the antic village of Sutri.
This hotel is well suited for this who seek quietness in the beautiful surroundings or those who wants to have a wedding or celebrations, they have their own chapel . Nearly all the rooms with balcony and view over the landscape.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed December 27, 2017 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel during a trip from Florence to Rome. It was already very late at night, I was tired and the roads were extremely foggy. I decided to take a rest and searched for nearby hotels on the tripadvisor app. This hotel popped up with good reviews, I called them and they said that somebody was still attending the lobby and they had rooms available.
The hotel was easy to find and has plenty of parking space on the hotel grounds. The check in was very quick. The hotel rooms are old but well maintained and I was able to have a good rest.
The only downside of this hotel is that the walls are paper thin so at night you can hear the neighbours walking around. The breakfast capuccino was one of the best I have ever had, but I would have appreciated more choices at breakfast.
However having said that, I think that the price of the hotel is good value money and definitely worth staying in.

Date of stay: December 2017
Reviewed July 30, 2017 via mobile

We had a very good stay.
The team was very friendly. They provided very good service.
We also tried the restaurant and we ate definitely good fish dishes.
Very nice location. Close to Rome but not busy at all. Very close to Bracciano lake.
Definitely recommended.

Domenico

Date of stay: July 2017
Reviewed July 21, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here while walking the Fancigena. The property is beautiful, the room lovely, and dinner was wonderful. Folks have weddings and banquets here, and we were a table of 2, with a table of 24, and a cocktail reception. One might worry we might be lost - but not at all! Completely the opposite! And the next morning the owner drove us many Kms down they way. We cannot wait to return!

Date of stay: July 2017
Reviewed June 20, 2017 via mobile

What a find! Great place in Sutri Viterbo area. We almost didn't choose it because the proce was so LOW ($48/nt). But the reviews were so pisitive that we took a chance.

Setting is beatiful, peaceful countryside. Buildings are old style but well maintained. A small charming chapel in front used for weddings. If i were to get married in the future I'd consider coning here!

Rooms are large high ceilings. There are different room layout from main building, and first and second floor of outer building. We were 2nd floor of outer wing. A bit dsrk but still nice feeling.

Everything clean. My AC wasn't workingbut they got it going.

Simple but excellent quality breakfast. Coffee good, assortment of good pastries and fresh fruit.

Don't pass on this hotel if you're in this area and need accommodation. We guarantee you won't be disappoited. I spend around 75 nights a year in hotels in Asia, US, Africa and Europe. Antico Borgo is the best value hotel I've stayed in as long as I can remember. If we had paid 3 times the price (which we did in another town the night before), we would still have left feeling satisfied.

Date of stay: June 2017