Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 8, 2018

We stayed at Casa Bella Flor in September, 2017. Natalia, the host and owner, was fabulous. The accommodations were fantastic with a rewarding exposure to the native culture. Great meals, comfortable rooms, awesome people.

Room tip: Great exposure to the native culture, off the beaten path.
Date of stay: September 2017
Reviewed June 23, 2017

This is probably the most memorable Airbnb I have stayed at. I had an amazing night!! The hosts cook us a very nice dinner and breakfast in their kitchen (The best Quinoa soup I have had in Peru). After dinner they took us to their private hot springs that they built a few years ago. It is in a canyon on the edge of a river. All in all it was a very enjoyable evening. (the dinner and the ride to the hot springs cost a few dollars extra, but well worth it) The husband speaks English and French as well. I enjoyed speaking with him about Peruvian cultural and his experience living in the region while we sat in the hot springs. If you are planning a hike in Colca Canyon it is the perfect place to stay. Most of the buses from Arequipa stop in the small town square which is a minute walk to the house. From the house it was very easy to catch a bus to Cabanaconde in the morning for 5 sole. Next time I am in the area I will definitely stay again!

Date of stay: June 2017
Reviewed June 29, 2016 via mobile

The best option to feel home, spent some time with an autentic colqan family and in a wonderful typical house, eat some good food and learn many things about real life in colqa canyon. Natalio, Hilde and Flor de Maria are very welcoming and willing to share with you what they know, the house is beautiful and autentic.
Don't miss the private termal bath they have :)

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Irenafr
Reviewed June 22, 2016

Casa Bella flor is a great place to stay, beautiful garden, simple but charming rooms, fantastic food, in fact I would say one of the best dinners I have had in Peru, friendly and very helpful hosts and a highlight was a visit to their private hot spring pool in a beautiful setting by the river. Yanque was my favorite village in the region and I loved watching the local women dancing in the Plaza early in the morning. Communication about the booking was good. All in all a great place to visit and I was looked after very well. Thank you.

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank sallyannsaunders
Reviewed April 12, 2016

We had an amazing time at Casa Bella Flor. We were made to feel extremely welcome - the rooms are lovely - simple, clean, plenty of blankets, hot water. The internal garden is magical - flowers, herbs, fruit trees, medicinal plants. Amazing view of the mountains and an ideal base for walks. The owners are lovely - they are very passionate about plants, natural medicines, andean culture, the local area and love sharing this knowledge with their guests. There is also a hot spring down the hill which is available to use. We ate breakfast and dinner there each day. Delicious breakfasts of warm bread, quinoa, scrambled eggs, juice - a great base for a days exploring. Then dinner - alpaca marinated in herbs and cooked on fire, organic potatoes, carrots etc. Simple living at it's best. We slept so peacefully and had a magical four days here. It's a very authentic experience - you'll learn so much and leave feeling very enriched.

Date of stay: April 2016