All reviews puerto rico pool pass breakfast buffet chain hotel pool area nice pool public areas small hotel an upgrade san juan airport the air conditioning pr island whirlpool forest
Reviewed September 25, 2017

Well appointed chain hotel. Modest but adequate in-hotel restaurant. Nice pool. Room was clean and cool with good internet access. very accessible to downtown Caguas restaurants. etc. Front desk was understaffed and a little slow.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alison L S
Yariann A, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Caguas Real Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2017

Thank you for your feedback Alison, we really appreciate it. We are glad to know you found our hotel to be functional and that our cleanliness pleased you. It is our goal that every guest enjoy a comfortable stay and to make them feel at home. We look forward to welcome you back.

Yariann Adorno,
E-Commerce Manager

Reviewed August 13, 2017 via mobile

Where can we start? From the discourteous front desk, dirty room, exaggerated parking cost or the lamest, no express check out. Sunday only way to do check out is by 1980s doing the line at the Front Desk and they only have 1 attendant. 1.5 hours to do checkout!

Skip and Run!!!!

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Friulanno, Director of Sales at Four Points by Sheraton Caguas Real Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2017

Dear guest,

We appreciate you staying with us and sharing your experience. On behalf of my entire team, I apologize for falling short of your expectations. I assure you this was never our goal. Thank you again for your feedback and for being our guest.

Hermes Croatto
Director of Sales

Reviewed August 11, 2017

I had an excellent visit at Sheraton Four Points. I had expected more of a typical business hotel but found it very resort-ish and relaxing. It is an excellent hybrid for any type of traveler. Location wise, it's basically near to many of the main cities such as Ponce and San Juan if you would like to rent a car and explore. The staff was great and will absolutely be returning!

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for choosing Four Points by Sheraton Caguas Real during your recent stay in beautiful Puerto Rico. We are pleased to know that you has such a great experience while at our property. We look forward to welcome you back!

Yariann Adorno
E-Commerce Manager

Reviewed August 10, 2017 via mobile

The hotel is small pool are small too. It's a basic hotel. They have a casino. Front desk is okey. Don't have too many options of dates to redeem the voucher. Call too many times to verify the information no answer. Only could verify information via e-mail.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Jorge R, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Caguas Real Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2017

Thanks for sharing your experience.I am sorry to see that we didn't meet your expectations during your stay. We have the biggest Casino in Puerto Rico and the pool is not big but is a nice area for the kids. I must share with you that we will undergo a renovation process to better cater to your needs. I hope we can receive it again once the hotel is remodeled.

greetings and thanks,

Jorge Ramos
Front Office Manager
T 787 653 1111 F 787 653 1700  M 787-552-6562
Four Points by Sheraton
Caguas Real Hotel & Casino
500 Alhambra en Granada Blvd. Caguas, Puerto Rico 00725

Reviewed July 13, 2017

I stayed in this hotel last month (June 2017). I was surprised by the condition of the facilities given that during prior stays in 2016, I was told that the hotel would be undergoing renovations that would be ready by the end of last year. The place is dirty and dingy looking. After showering, I settled in bed to read, and around 11pm I started itching all over my body. I decided to check the linens and to my surprise I found what looked like bed bugs and like-looking small insects on the bed. I was in a room with two queen sized beds, so I decided to check that bed as well, and to my horror, found the same insects. Bed bugs are very small and hard to see, so I took a plain piece of white paper and scooped up the black "dots" I was able to see, and used my iPhone's magnifying glass feature and found that these bugs were alive and moving around. I packed my things and went to the front desk to check out, but was advised that I would have to drive to San Juan to find other accommodations. Given that it was midnight by then, the front desk clerk offered another "starwood preferred room" which I checked into. After examining the beds, I could not see anything like the insects found in the prior room, so I proceeded to shower again and hope for the best. At check out I shared this issue again with the front desk clerk on duty, who informed that the front desk supervisor had already been notified of this situation. However, other than a "we are really sorry" statement, no other effort was made to reassure me that this was an isolated occurrence. This is a public health issue, and I will notify the Puerto Rico Department of Health about this. Upon my return back to Florida I had to quarantine my luggage, clothes, even my purse in my garage for four days inside a closed cooler as suggested online to ensure that my home was not contaminated. This hotel needs a total renovation and replacement of furniture and certainly bedding. Their customer service left a lot to be desired. Stay away!!

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank jeryr2017
Hermes C, Director of Sales at Four Points by Sheraton Caguas Real Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2017

falling short of your expectations. I assure you this was never our goal and we look forward to using your
feedback as a training tool for future guest interactions. Thank you again and safe travels!