“Frienly service & delicious Thai food.”

Little Bangkok Thai Cuisine - Ueno
Ranked #80 of 2,484 Restaurants in Bunkyo
Price range: US$7 - US$22
Neighbourhood: Ueno, Asakusa
Description: At Little Bangkok - Fine Thai Cuisine Downtown Tokyo, we pride ourselves on making high-quality food and giving our guests a real authentic Thai taste. Each dish on our menu is prepared to order using the freshest and highest quality ingredients. Most of our dishes are created and modified by one of the best of the Chef who has high experienced more than 15 years in Thai restaurant in Thailand.
Reviewed May 24, 2018 via mobile

This place is a few stops from my office by train. Thai food here is always good. That's way I keep coming here with my friends. The chef from Isan nothen east of Thailand, so she made very good Isan food. You should ask her how much spicy you like. For me l usually ask for super spicy. Yummy!!

Reviewed April 8, 2018 via mobile

I have been to this place several times since and a high quality of the food remains the same. The food was delicious and prepared very quickly. It tasted fresh and was not too expensive at all, rather quite cheap. Amazing value and location as it is located right behind the donkey duty-free shop.

Reviewed April 7, 2018 via mobile

I’m always happy to be here and enjoy real Thai taste with excellent service. One thing that I really love most is it’s well furnished karaoke. I was extremely impressed!

Reviewed February 7, 2018 via mobile

Came here for lunch many times. They provide many different types of Thai dishes and noodles with many big set. The main dish, soup, salad & Thai sweets. Love it!

Reviewed January 29, 2018 via mobile

Amazing Thai restaurant in Tokyo . I'm lways happy to be there and enjoy real Thai taste with excellent service . One thing that I really love most is it's well-furnished karaoke . I was extremely impressed.