All reviewsthe club loungespg platinumipad controloasis restaurantlatest equipmentglass cubeshower bath areapool and gymst regisjapanese setwindow seatlocker roomhard productcorner suiteoffice buildinghigh techfloor lobby
Reviewed February 21, 2018

This hotel is almost perfect in my opinion. All things balanced, this is my favorite in Tokyo. The pros are
1) central location and easy access to subway lines that connect to places like Shinjuku, Ginza and Asakusa.
2) impeccable service and great English skills across the board -- even for Tokyo standard!
3) cool high-tech gadgets that are also very useful (like the ipad control center and the glass that can turn from transparent to opaque)
4) excellent club lounge with a wonderful view and very relaxed vibe (and good selections of f&b)
5) great pool and spa area
6) although it's relatively busy (with >300 rooms), it feels very quite and calm
7) super clean (again, even for Tokyo)
8) the window is one whole piece of huge glass providing unobstructed view of Tokyo
9) attention to small details and proper signs and directions everywhere
10) super-secured -- you'll have to swipe your room key three times before you reach your room -- feels like a CIA agent
11) automatic toilet
12) Lightening fast checking in.
and the list goes on!
To give you a balanced view, I have tried very hard and indeed (this is not easy!) found some slight issues that might need improvement:
1) The breakfast options are only explained after you walked in the restaurant in the morning -- you can choose from the Japanese style breakfast and buffet style (I chose the former and it was great). This can be slightly confusing but once you got it, it's not a problem.
2) I wish our room (club king) comes with twin washbasin. It can be useful.
3) The light for the toilet is slightly too strong for the night. And since it's automatic there's no way to turn it off.
Yes I have tried very hard to find these 'issues'! Still, 5/5 stars and I would like to thank all the efficient, warm and professional staff for the great experience I had in the Prince Gallery Tokyo Kioicho, a Luxury Collection Hotel (that is a long name for a hotel...)
Will definitely be back.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank myst_haidian
Management response:Responded February 25, 2018

Dear myst_haidian,

Thank you for choosing The Prince Gallery Tokyo Kioicho, and taking the time to write about your last experience. We appreciate your valuable and detailed impressions. It Is our great pleasure to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. I was particularly delighted to read your comment “All things balanced, this is my favorite in Tokyo.”, and I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the club lounge, pool and spa giving us a very personalized recognition for my staff, and all the pros you have described. I believe that they will surely be greatly encouraged by your positive feedback. Your cons comment are highly valuable as well and the contains will be shared with our management in order to improve our service better for our guests.
Again, we cannot thank you enough for not only choosing to stay with us, but also taking time to share your experience here on Trip Advisor.
We look forward to welcoming you back, and wish you well until we meet again.

Reviewed February 21, 2018 via mobile

Very good hotel with perfect view of Fuji Yama, although blocked by clouds in my case, left with most impressive experience among all Tokyo hotels in all my Tokyo trips. Staff are most friendly and provided us with warmest care and service.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank alexinverse
Management response:Responded February 25, 2018

Dear alexinverse,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review following your recent stay at The Prince Gallery Tokyo Kioicho.
It is a great pleasure to read your wonderful comment about this hotel being the most impressive among your Tokyo trips. I was especially delighted to read your comment “Staff are most friendly and provided us with warmest care and service”, and would like to share your praises with our team to let them know their actions are truly appreciated.
Once again, thank you for having taken your time to provide us with your wonderful feedback. We will be more than happy to welcome you back in the near future with us for more memorable stay.

Reviewed February 19, 2018

Stayed there for two nights in February. Concierge hooked us up with an resevrations at Sushi Sawada which was amazing. They also helped us book last minute transportation including our skis when our plan to ship the skis back to the states fell through. This was not easy given I reached out to them two hours before I landed but they somehow made it happen. Really Amazing service!

Room Tip: 36th Floor is easiest logistically since it saves you an elevator trip
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank PeterHfromOAK
Management response:Responded February 22, 2018

Dear PeterHfromOAK,

It is a great pleasure to read your gracious comments about the concierge staff and service. Your feedback will certainly be a great motivation for us. I was especially delighted to read your comment “Really Amazing service!”, and would like to share your praises with our concierge team to let them know their actions are truly appreciated.
Our guests’ satisfaction is our top priority and I was thrilled to learn that you enjoyed your stay. We will continue to work hard to offer a memorable and satisfying stay for our guests. Should there be any way that we may be of further assistance to you, please do not hesitate to contact us whenever convenient for you.

Reviewed February 18, 2018

The cleanest hotel I've ever seen.
The shower was funky.
The views from the hotel rooms are incredible.
Amazing sushi bar. Some of the best I've ever tasted.
The staff was so polite. The place even smelled nice which was great.
I must go back!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank ravenwell
Management response:Responded February 21, 2018

Dear ravenwell,

Thank you for choosing The Prince Gallery Tokyo Kioicho, and taking the time to write about your experience staying with us.
It is a great pleasure to read your warm comments about our room, Sushi bar, great views and services. We are honored to know that you had a lovely time with us. As you say, when you come in the entrance, you will sense our original aroma from the diffuser. We are honored to know that you liked it.
Your feedback is very much appreciated and we will continue to work hard to make our products and services meet the high standards expected. We truly appreciate being given the opportunity to be of service, and look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed February 15, 2018 via mobile

Great location! Beautiful hotel, with good loa tion, kust across the subway station. Very friendly staff. We stayed in a room in the 36th floor with an spectacular view of Tokyo. It’s a contemporary hotel. Very good breakfast.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Carlos C
Management response:Responded February 20, 2018

Dear Carlos C,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I truly appreciate that you took time to share your opinion with us.
I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay at The Prince Gallery Tokyo Kioicho and giving us a wonderful comment.
It is a great pleasure to read your warm comments about our location being convenient. We are honored to know that you had an amazing time with us and I have shared your appreciation with all of our staff.
Our guests’ satisfaction is our top priority and I was delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay. We will continue to work hard to offer a memorable and satisfying stay for our guests.
We look forward to welcoming you back again, and wish you well until we meet again.