“Breakfast ”

Ranked #12 of 8,228 Restaurants in Chiyoda
Price range: US$4 - US$11
Cuisines: Cafe
Neighbourhood: Kanda, Akihabara, Ochanomizu
Description: Located close to the Imperial Palace, ideal for joggers. A unique cafe with a global atmosphere Welcoming over 30,000 guests from over 100 different countries every year, Sakura Hotel is always alive with the constant flow of different languages. International Cuisine, International Teas, International Beers We offer original, unique cuisine taught to our chefs directly from our international guests themselves. We also have a wide selection of international beers. Open Terrace Take the opportunity during your stay to relax on our open terrace. Summers are crowded with beer terrace patrons! Smoking OK at terrace. Jogging Station / Rental Shower For jogging enthusiasts, we offer towels and baggage storing services. Feel free to make use of our rental shower.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great reasonably priced meal. Excellent service. Coffee is great. Eggs were delicious. Lots of choices to drink. Fast service.

sakura-hotel, 支配人 at Sakura Cafe Jimbocho, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you very much for staying with us at Sakura Hotel Jimbocho

I am very proud to hear that our team took good care of you and I can assure you that I will share the good comments with them.
For us it is always important to hear what our guests think in order for us to improve and we will continue doing so in the future.

Best Regards

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

When ever a sudden rain Strom should arrive in Tokyo, Sakura cafe always as an open door to a warm table. Well lit with recent sings playing, the cafe offers a wonderful relaxing experience. The staff are quick to serve and friendly. If stuck anywhere in the rain I'd want it to be this cafe.

Reviewed September 14, 2018 via mobile

I had a chance to stop by for my quick lunch at Sakura Cafe Jimbocho. I had Sakura Curry and that was amazing;) Every staff member in this cafe is very friendly, unique, and experienced!
This international cafe is located at the very central Tokyo, close to the imperial palace, though there is a local Tokyo atmosphere.
I will come visit here again for sure!

Wander805345, フロント オフィス マネージャー at Sakura Cafe Jimbocho, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your review and warm comment. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed our cafe. Sakura Curry is one of popular menu in our cafe actually. Visiting for not only lunch but also just a coffee on the way to the Imperial Palace or others is welcomed. We look forward to seeing you at our cafe again. Thank you.

Reviewed August 31, 2018 via mobile

When my friend and I stopped here, we ordered a plate of pickles and drinks. According to the staff, these pickles were made from vegetables grown at an organic farm called Tohokubokujo Farm. They were crisp and fresh tasting.

Reviewed August 27, 2018

We found the place really easily and the staff were very friendly. My friend and I liked hanging in the lobby cafe to chill out and talk to the staff. We've made great friends with one of the staff members who I've gone back to visit again!