Incredible service that the Peninsula is known for in the heart of Tokyo. The rooms and amenities are very impressive as well as thoughtful. Loved booking through Fine Hotels & Resorts program. The standard for a traditional luxury hotel!
-Restaurant when you walk into the lobby is quite strange and makes the whole space less impressive than it is
- technology is a bit dated in the rooms and should come into the digital age
-rooftop bar has a stunning view and a great happy hour, but it is quite dated and looks straight form the 1990s, was very smoky as well
-overall very stuffy feeling, so don't stayif you like more modern relaxed luxury
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Peninsula Tokyo offers 314 spacious guestrooms, including 47 suites, five restaurants, a modern lounge bar, two ballrooms, six elegantly designed function rooms, a wedding chapel, a Japanese ceremony room, a fitness centre, The Peninsula Spa, a fleet of Rolls-Royces, Mini-Coopers, and BMWs, and two jewellery shops. Guestrooms are among the largest and most technologically advanced in Tokyo and offer stunning views of the city, the Imperial Palace Gardens and Hibiya Park. Interior designer Yukio Hashimoto, an alumnus of renowned Japanese interior design firm Super Potato, intertwines rich earth tone colours, woods, lacquer, marble and stone with design and functionality to create a luxurious living environment described as "international in design, but Japanese by inspiration." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Rakuten, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Travelocity.ca, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Peninsula Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Peninsula Tokyo Hotel Chiyoda
- Peninsula Hotel Tokyo
- Peninsula Hotel Chiyoda
- Peninsula Tokyo
- Chiyoda Peninsula
- The Peninsula Tokyo Japan