I've always associated Peninsula for dated obnoxious. I was so wrong.
The Peninsula service is impeccable the moment you stepped in. The front desk staff will personally escort you to your room upon check in. And nothing is too much trouble for the concierge. When we asked for direction to the Hibiya station (which is located just at the basement of the hotel), the staff personally walked us to the station and even showed us how to buy our train ticket. Now that's service !
We wanted to print our tickets at the business Centre and instead, the staff suggested we forward via email to her for printing and she even helped us checked in! Wow
Peninsula Tokyo is luxurious by Japanese standard. The room is equipped w spacious dressing room, separate lounge area, and a dainty dining table that gave an amazing view of the tokyo.
Local restaurants, cafes and convenient stores surround the hotel and gives your ultimate flexibility when you're hungry or craved for a midnight snack
In fact, you have all shopping needs fulfilled as the hotel is located amongst top brand stores, malls.
My only gripe - dislike the sofa in the room that sink the moment you sit and sofa cushions smelled of dried perspiration.
Otherwise, it's with a heavy heart that we check out of Peninsula. Thank you for the wonderful experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Peninsula Tokyo offers 314 spacious guestrooms, including 47 suites, five restaurants, a modern lounge bar, two ballrooms, six elegantly designed function rooms, a wedding chapel, a Japanese ceremony room, a fitness centre, The Peninsula Spa, a fleet of Rolls-Royces, Mini-Coopers, and BMWs, and two jewellery shops. Guestrooms are among the largest and most technologically advanced in Tokyo and offer stunning views of the city, the Imperial Palace Gardens and Hibiya Park. Interior designer Yukio Hashimoto, an alumnus of renowned Japanese interior design firm Super Potato, intertwines rich earth tone colours, woods, lacquer, marble and stone with design and functionality to create a luxurious living environment described as "international in design, but Japanese by inspiration." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Rakuten, Booking.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Peninsula Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Peninsula Tokyo Hotel Chiyoda
- Peninsula Hotel Tokyo
- Peninsula Hotel Chiyoda
- Peninsula Tokyo
- Chiyoda Peninsula
- The Peninsula Tokyo Japan