“Glad I found it!”

Stockplus
Ranked #1 of 291 Shopping in Chuo
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Located diagonally across from Kabukiza in Ginza, Stock Plus can engrave your name to Japanese characters and create a senjafuda (“shrine strap”) in only 15 minutes. We were nominated #12 for ”20 Souvenirs you should buy in Tokyo,” a list created by and for overseas visitors.Traditional Japanese travel good-luck charm, senjafuda,protects those on a trip & makes great souvenirs! And, we have Money exchange service.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

What a wonderful little Shop that engraved your name on beautifully carved wood. I found it by accident and knew immediately that these would be great souvenirs. I picked out two with different woods and engravings and in about 15 minutes they were done. I am very happy with them as they look beautiful. The shopkeeper and his assistants were also the warmest and friendliest people I have met in Tokyo and I really enjoyed speaking with them, too. I will definitely come back the next time I come to Tokyo.

1  Thank Bobby C
"shop"
in 16 reviews
"momento"

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I am so glad that I stepped into this place, the service is so friendly, you can get additional picture taken from you for free for memory :)
And the pendant, not only they put your name on it, you can add your zodiac sign at the back so it will be very unique to each person. You can choose your own design from so many various options, you can choose the wood which you like, you design it yourself from scratch!
My order was done in 15 minutes and the job is very good and professional!
Definitely would recommend this as probably you wouldn’t get anything so personal from Japan!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This was a great experience. Very nice people. I was surprised that there were so many options to customize (wood type, border and back design). My daughters are going to love them!

1  Thank Ken B
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent service .. and definitely one of the best gift you should buy when in japan

I came all the way from my hotel just using my google maps.. and so easy to find