All reviews hot bath free ramen free shuttle noodles underground station hibiya line google maps top floor your luggage great hotel minute walk android onsen dryer nightly charger cnn
Reviewed July 25, 2018 via mobile

Over the last 1.5 years I stayed in multiple different hotels in Tokyo. This hotel is reasonably priced for good quality. Room was larger than normal but I reserved a double beds room. More space for luggage and hangers for shirts etc. Clean linen of good quality as well as clean hotel . Nice and quiet. Good airco! Which was really important since it was 40 degrees Celsius this week. Breakfast is a wide variety of choices, also for Europeans as me. I will go there again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank GerardV754
Reviewed July 19, 2018

I travel to Japan regularly for my job and always stay in Dormy Inn if I can get a reservation. This one is great--the closest station is Kodenmacho, but you easily work to the rail station and several other subway stations. The breakfast is really great, with lots of different dishes and good coffee. I especially enjoyed the big bath upstairs, compete with sauna. One recommendation--I found the heavy futon a bit too hot for the summer. It would be great to have a lighter option.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Susan B
Reviewed July 13, 2018 via mobile

I’m so glad we booked this hotel because after walking 7 miles each day, the hotel’s onsen and massage chair was a great way to relax and soothe my feet. Housekeeping dropped off a bag with new clothes, towels, and amenities each day. Staff was also very helpful with check-in and forwarding my luggage to Kyoto. For ppl who smoke, they having smoking rooms on designated floors. This hotel is also conveniently located next to the subway. I will most likely book this hotel again for the next time we visit Tokyo.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jennifer T
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Very nice hotel with really nice Spa. Good location, next door is an underground station so we didn’t spend money for using taxi. Friendly staff and mega clean place. Highly recommend. We had a fantastic time over there.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 21, 2018 via mobile

This is an excellent, but affordable hotel.

Reasonable sized rooms (by Japanese standards) well designed to make best use of space.

Spotlessly clean.

Complementary coffee (after 14.30) and noodles in the restaurant after 21.30!

Bang smack next to the Metro

Turn right and 10 mins walk from the frenetic Akihabara and left to the sophistication of Mitsukoshi

The rating is spot on - recommended!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo