1,556 results
All reviews tokyo tower shimbashi station great hotel fish market hotel starts floor to ceiling rooms are small great view of tokyo walking distance limo bus hotel is located loved this hotel great shopping excellent location the main shopping street japanese standards standard room
Reviewed July 9, 2018

The rooms are really small by North American standards. However nothing is missing. You just have to make sure you do not have too many suitcases. The staff is friendly and professional. I would return to this hotel should I be in Japan.

Stayed: May 2018
LightPacker811038, フロント オフィス マネージャー at Mitsui Garden Hotel Ginza Premier, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2018

Dear Mr.Ms.demo51

Thank you so much for your 5/5 review,.
We are delighted to know that you had a positive experience.

Reviewed June 30, 2018

Right next to Donqi in a slightly more quiet neighborhood but still convenient. Free wi-fi. Nice city view especially at night. The price/size is very reasonable given the location (within minutes of walking from MTR and luxury shopping streets of Ginza in the Christmas week).

The Tokyo Tower night view at the lobby is a plus.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Chupachups1

Dear Mr.Ms.Chupachups1

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive review of T Mitsui Garden Hotel Ginza Premier.
We are delighted to know that you had a positive experience.

Reviewed June 27, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here in June in a moderate twin room. Perfect size for two people with comfortable beds, a bath, and stunning views over Tokyo.
Quite close to Shimbashi station, but a little bit of a walk when it’s hot and you are lugging around large suitcases. Close to many other metro lines though for easy access to all over Tokyo. Short walk to the shopping district of Ginza.
The rooms came with everything you needed and would not have thought of, plus a very handy 4G mobile, which for an international tourist in a city with some Wi-Fi, but other places lacking, was very good for not getting lost.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Mr.Ms.Liv M

Thank you for your detailed feedback and review. I'm very happy to ready you enjoyed your stay with us and also enjoyed Ginza. Our location is conveniently located in the heart of Tokyo with lots of options to explore. Our property is stunning but what makes us so special is our staff. I want to thank you for your recommendation and hope to welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed June 21, 2018

I always stay here when I travel on business to Tokyo. I love the convenience to Ginza and Shinbashi and Tokyo stations. Short taxi ride from Tokyo station, short walk to Shinbashi (for transport, food).

The rooms are small-is by western standards, but the layout is efficient and you won't be lacking any comforts beyond perhaps a little space. The bathroom and shower were great, with good water pressure and heat. Standard auto-control toilet with bidet feature, and a super-cool switched window on the shower - you flip the switch and it's transparent so you can enjoy the city view through the room from the shower, flip it again and it's opaque and private.

I love that there is a big convenience store just out the front door to the left, which is great for drinks, snacks, and Japanese candies for the kids.

The breakfast is excellent, as it is in most nice hotels in Asia. See pic for my choices...

The bar/lounge is very nice as well if you want to have a beer or iced tea over a business chat, or live jazz later in the afternoon. The hotel is in the upper floors of the building (14+ if I remember correctly), which was odd the first time I went there, but the views are great. You can see Tokyo Tower from the lobby. Harbor view from my room. There are imperial palace views from the other side of the hotel (I prefer that view)..

I am and will continue to be a regular here.

Room Tip: I would ask for a view of the Palace, but the Harbor view is fine too.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank TravellingDrek
三井ガーデンホテル銀座プレミア, フロント オフィス マネージャー at Mitsui Garden Hotel Ginza Premier, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2018

Dear Mr.Ms.Traveling Drek

Thank you very much for your candid and generous review. We were thrilled to have you with us and have taken your constructive comments to heart.
We will be sure to send your kind remarks to our dedicated team members.
We pride ourselves in service and I am very happy to read you've enjoyed your stay. Hopefully we get to welcome you back again in the future!

Reviewed June 19, 2018

My wife and I recently stayed 4 nights at the Mitsui Garden Hotel. Its location in Ginza is great - walking distance to all the wonderful shops that Ginza has to offer, but the shops are expensive! But it doesn't cost anything to look.
The hotel staff were very friendly and super helpful. Our room was on the 22nd floor and the huge windows make the most of the view. We requested a room with twin beds rather than a double, and this gives you a room with a bit more space.
Eating out in Tokyo can be expensive, but we found a chain of cafes "Veloce" where you can have a great coffee and food at very reasonable prices. Well worth a try!

Room Tip: Request a room on a high floor with a great view
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Peter GS

Thank you for your fantastic review. It's such a joy to read that you enjoyed every minute of your stay.
We appreciate your recommendation and hope to have the privilege of hosting you again soon.