“Good Vegetarian Gluten Free ”
Review of Nataraj Ginza

Nataraj Ginza
Ranked #182 of 9,522 Restaurants in Chuo
Price range: US$11 - US$40
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Ginza, Tokyo Nihonbashi
Description: Milan Nataraj is Indian Vegetarian& Vegan restaurant in Shibuya Tokyo. Please try our healthy,tasty,rich curries. Several types authentic Indian spices do not only add a special texture to the curry, but also help to tone up your system. We do not use any fish or meat at all. We are sure those who are accustomed to fish or meat dishes,will also be much satisfied them. So please take your time and enjoy the real Indian chef's delight.
Reviewed May 18, 2018 via mobile

We were looking for somewhere who could accommodate us and came upon this lovely little place where the lady was very friendly and helpful and actually knew what gluten free was! I had the hottest dish on the menu and my husband had a milder one. Both were delicious and cooked very well. Would recommend booking the table looking out onto the main street- so much to look at !
This restaurant is on the 3rd floor. Take the lift up. It is quite small - about 5-6 tables.

Reviewed April 21, 2018

It is a blessing for Indian travelers to Tokyo looking for vegetarian food. Location is excellent just next to Uniqlo building in Ginza.

Restaurant has nice ambience. The quality of food is good and tasty and there are lot of options available. The staff are extremely polite and the service is quick, efficient and friendly. We visited 4 times during our brief visit this month and found the quality and service impeccable.

Reviewed April 3, 2018

I have been there few times in my 2 trips to Tokyo. Being Vegetarian i know how hard it is to find all veg restaurant.

Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

Really tasty curries and clearly labelled vegan options, including the best naan I've ever had (vegan or otherwise). Great selection, including some soya mince options, which makes a change.

Reviewed November 20, 2017 via mobile

I visited this craving vegetarian food, and sick of T’s Tan Tan. Easy to find (lift is a few feet to the right of Uniqlo Ginza, just looks around carefully). Welcomed and seated quickly at around 7:30 pm. Small changes to a set meal (prix fixe) accommodated with a clear explanation of additional costs. Food was not oily, not too spicy - one of my dishes was mild, the other medium - and the tandoor roti was grease free, as was everything else in general. Topped up with brown rice, which was a nice option, but did take a bit long to arrive.

It was pricey, around Y4000 including the top ups and lassi. But it’s Japan, Tokyo and Ginza. I’d go back and would also recommend to others.

Pity they don’t deliver.

Been to Nataraj Ginza? Share your experiences!