All reviews bunk beds shared kitchen female dorm other guests jr station location is great privacy curtains nihonbashi floor lounge yen tokyo toilet luggage
Reviewed February 6, 2018

I pretty like the hostel. Modern and chic design of the hotel.
Tho I must say that I'm not a fan of Yuki (staff), he's nice but then I feel like he's something against me and he kinda have an uncomfortable vibe. But the rest of the staff was pretty awesome, like the Japanese girl, she's suuper kind.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed January 5, 2018

I love this hostel. Ive been to hostels in various parts of the world and Iriori is easily top notch for both cost and quality. I’ve stayed here twice and each time I am very happy with my experience. I hope for opportunities to return.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank jameskJ7322IS
Reviewed December 5, 2017

Staff are friendly and they are always willing to offer help. An unforgettable experience in irori and I would like to stay in there again. A warm and nice hostel. Thank you IRORI. Wish to see you again

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed December 4, 2017

what we do : strolling around tokyo, while visiting yokohama for moon eyes 2017

i stay here for a week. i love the room n all the facilities ... location is good . price is good .. everything is good .

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed December 3, 2017

This hostel was amazing, really clean & comfortable. The staff were so great, incredibly friendly & kind. Also, one of the cheaper hostels in Tokyo. The breakfast was delicious too. I would definitely stay here again. The hostel is pretty close to the fish market & only half an hour from cool areas such as Akihabara, Shinjinku & Shibuya.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo