All reviews foot bath bath area locker key bar code men and women dead skin food court hot bath japanese food telecom center rest area main hall fish spa locker number pricey side body wash japanese bath
Reviewed April 23, 2018 via mobile

We had no time to visit the Mt Fuji region to use the onsen’s so therefore this option in Tokyo was a great experience! They think of everything here; kiminos, food, electronic locker wristband (which you use to pay for food etc), towels and all the essential toiletries plus hairdryers, hair brushes, razors, blow dry cream! Therefore no need to take much with you. Very unique experience and you soon get over being naked in front of strangers as the Japanese are so use to onsens. You must make sure you are clean before entering the baths. I didn’t spend too long in the bath areas as sexes are separate so I had no husband to talk to haha. I love a hot bath so was good for me. Each bath has a different temperature. The place is aimed at tourists but overall must do trip!

Stayed: April 2018
1  Thank melissanicola
Reviewed April 22, 2018

This place was great! We had a full half day of fun here. I highly recommend this place if your in the area. The food is great and there is lots of places to choose from. We really enjoyed the experience of putting on the Yukata and walking in the foot bath area. The best thing was the fish spa, where the fish eat the dead skin off your feet, that was a blast. Couples and families will have a wonderful time here.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 16, 2018

Did not as I expect. This is a great place for couples and whole family to spend weekends if there is nothing you will do.
They have night market alike but Indoor atmosphere, you can have a great time with a massage chair with descent price, or maybe a real massage after your Onsen. Not only that, quality restaurants are available with standard prices.
I am so surprised because it is considered as a tourist area but the prices for the foods are still acceptable.
They also offer you a small tatami hotel for you and your family to stay over with descent prices. Not only that, if you stay at their hotel, they will provide you small private onsen pool.
If you just need to dip to the hot onsen then go home, a free shuttle bus will take you to the nearest JR or train station for you to take the next journey.

Overall, I love this place even tough the water is not for direct mountain and too many people dip to the pool.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed March 19, 2018

This by far was one of my most memorable parts of my trip to Tokyo. (I went with a group of friends.)

After doing a ton of walking (we literally did 20 miles/day or more to see EVERYTHING), it was the most relaxing part of the trip to soak my tired feet. The first thing we did was check in into their Costco-sized onsen/ entertainment center They gave us a little wristband with a barcode on it. This was used to buy food, drinks, and dessert since you aren't going to have your wallet with you once you put it in your locker. We then got to choose our yukatas out of a little selection they had prepared. After dressing up into our yukatas, we met our significant others in the social area to get drinks, ice cream, and eat dinner. Afterwards, we had to go to our designated onsen, separated by gender. It was pretty fun to have a little girls time. Another cool part of the baths is that there are different temperature baths indoors and there is a nature version outside. So, you can hang out in the hot springs outside with all the trees and such. It was really relaxing.

Check out was pretty simple, we just handed over our bracelets. They take credit card, so the transaction was pretty painless.

I love this spot. I definitely recommend it to anyone who just wants to relax and pamper themselves.

Stayed: April 2017
2  Thank ScottK2720
Reviewed February 2, 2018

It is a great way to experience Japanese onsen / bath culture in a more relaxed and fun setting. It is great for couples, families, or group of friends.
The place is very tourist friendly and you can easily spend at least half the day in here.

Dining Area:
- Food court area that is designed to look like the old Edo period. They have a lot of different variety of Japanese food stalls to choose from.

Bath Area:
- You will enter the locker room where you will be provided two towels, one large and one small.
- You will have to strip down and leave everything before entering the bath area. (lockers will be provided)
- You may only take the small towel in the bath area.
- There are a lot of different types of baths to choose from, there is even an outdoor bath which was great contrast to the chilly autumn air.
- in addition to the hot baths, there is also a sauna and a cold bath
- don't forget to shower and rinse. (there are Japanese and Western style showers)
- shampoo, conditioner, body wash is available
- locker room also has hair dryers available and also combs and tooth brushes

Rest Area:
- Has a tatami room with tables for groups to lounge in with tea
- also has rest areas with lazy boy style lounge chair with a tv screen for each
- there is also a massage room should you want it but separate rates apply

Outdoor Foot Bath Area:
- the outdoor foot bath is a beautiful area that groups or couple may enjoy while walking round the hot spring

All in all it was a great experience especially for someone who might be intimidated with Japanese bath or onsen culture.

Room Tip: bring a bag for your shoes so you don't have to rent a locker before entering the place
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple