The Grand Residences Nakameguro offer a budget hotel / motel for those who are looking to stay in the relatively pricey Nakameguro area.
It can be hard to find decent accommodation in Nakameguro for a budget price, so if you're looking to stay in this area and aren't too fussed about the quality of the property and are just looking to check in and hit the streets shortly after, then this place is for you. This can especially be the case during Sakura / cherry blossom season.
Service levels are probably on par with say, a motel with staff provided no frills service and they don't speak English well.
- Price (you can stay here in Nakameguro for ~USD$100-120);
- Location, being in the heart of Nakameguro and about 3-6min walk from the train station
- lots of space in the rooms relatively speaking (for Tokyo)
- apartment style accommodation (full kitchens) with about 40-50sqm
-service level is no frills / budget / motel style
- the rooms are connected / tightly constructed and divided by partitions so it can be noisy
- Free Wifi