“Big menu, tasty food”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Akasaka, Roppongi
Reviewed May 30, 2017 via mobile

We went for dinner to the Jasmine in Roppongi as it was recommended by a Thai friend.
The menu choice is a little bit overwhelming - I always get suspicious when there is too much choice - but the food was great.
We ordered a Thai beef salad, chicken coconut soup and chilli prawns with sticky rice and everything was fantastic.
Only comment, we hoped for the soup to be a little spicy... but that's personal preference.

Overall, great experience and the price is about right for the area.

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed May 17, 2017 via mobile

Good quality food at just the right price. Not too hot but spicy just enough for me. I always go when I have the chance. Please keep up the great work.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed December 6, 2016 via mobile

Delicious Thai food,Especially "Tom yum soup",comfortable place.friendly waiter/waitress and not too expensive.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed December 6, 2016 via mobile

Very nice retaurant nicely laid out,
The menu is very good and the food
The service was impeccable the staffer 'very attentive wonderful experience. And very enjoyable evening.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed December 6, 2016 via mobile

I love this restaurant good food good service ,The price is not expensive not too spicy, good mood good song, I have to come back again when I arrive Tokyu next time :)

Date of visit: January 2016