“Good as usual!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Akasaka, Roppongi
Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

When possible, I usually try to stop by at the hard rock cafes around the world. Tokyo’s cafe is quite nice and cozy with extremely nice staff especially at the shop. The cocktails are nice as always.

ryo y, Manager at Hard Rock Cafe Tokyo, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2018

Hi Alireza S

Thank you for the review . I’m very happy to hear from you! Hard Rock is located over 200 locations in the world and we, Hard Rock Cafe Tokyo, are the 2nd oldest Hard Rock Cafe! Come visit us whenever you feel want to Rock n Roll! We are always ready to rock with you!

Reviewed July 18, 2018 via mobile

So we were dancing all around the area looking for somewhere to have dinner since our reservation was cancelled. Couldn’t find a good Teppanyaki so we decided to try the Hard Rock. A very nice surprise. The service was great, food was great too.

ryo y, Manager at Hard Rock Cafe Tokyo, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2018

Hi Juan M

Thank you for the review. I’m glad you had fun with us!!! We, Hard Rock Cafe Tokyo, have been here for 35 years and are still rocking everyday! Come visit us to rock n roll together!!!

Reviewed July 16, 2018 via mobile

For us there is “a must” to visit Hard Rock Cafe worldwide,, especially in cities you don’t visit very often. So therefore it was decided to eat lunch in the Tokyo restaurant.. We all know what to expect when you order food. It’s a nice menu, and American food like pizzas, hamburgers, nachos and spareribs is all good..
I ordered the drink mojito - and for sure the best ever!! I still dream about it, hehe...
The prices is expensive- but holiday is holiday.. it’s a nice and clean restaurant.

ryo y, Manager at Hard Rock Cafe Tokyo, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2018

Hi Tvilling70

Thank you very much for such a great review. I’m very happy to hear from you! I’m pretty sure that our bartender is proud of making Mojito for you! Whenever you visit Japan, come visit us to rock n’ roll together!

Reviewed July 7, 2018 via mobile

I was expecting bigger and better hard rock cafe instead Usa or Europe hard rock .
Its small and very dark inside .

ryo y, Manager at Hard Rock Cafe Tokyo, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2018

Hi george n

Thank you for the review. I'm sorry that you had poor experiences on our property. We sincerely accept your opinion and consider improving our cafe. Let us know whenever you are in town next time, we would love to see you again.

Best Regard

Reviewed June 27, 2018

Very easy to find, near metro station. Service was good and very friendly imo. Food was pretty basic HRC stuff, but that was the main reason to go there, you know what you get. I wanted HRC pint glass as a souvenier, but they where out of stock so I get a hurricane glass instead. No worries there. I will visit here again if I get a chance. Thank you for your hospitality :)

ryo y, Manager at Hard Rock Cafe Tokyo, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2018

Hi Kim L

Thank you for such a great review. I’m very happy to hear from you! We are pretty sure that our food is such an addiction! Everyone time you craving for American, it’s always Hard Rock! I’m very sorry that we did not have any Pint Glasses this time. Please let us know when you come back for the next time!!! We will absolutely rock you again!