“Great food with great atmosphere”
Review of Cerise

Cerise
Ranked #229 of 12,939 Restaurants in Minato
Price range: US$27 - US$89
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Shinbashi Shiodome, Odaiba
Description: Cerise is the perfect choice for all-day casual dining from breakfast, lunch and dinner to a 'quick bite' or late night meal. Enjoy a variety of delicious selections from salad, soup and sandwiches to pasta, steak and sublime desserts.
Reviewed February 27, 2018

We enjoyed a nice dinner at the Chrise restaurant and the atmosphere was great for doing business . The menu was very diversified and the service was great . . You cannot go wrong if you want to entertain a customer.

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank Jerome N

Reviewed November 27, 2017

Great breakfast in the morning - best bread in all of Japan (at least of the parts I know).
From lunch on a "simple" western restaurant, Good value.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed July 28, 2017 via mobile

I ate breakfast here daily because of my free breakfast benefit, which for free is excellent though didn't eat enough to justify eating here if I had to pay for breakfast. The Mango juice was by far my favorite breakfast thing there.
Nunzio was fantastic, I believe he is one of the managers. He remembered my name the first time and always gave exceptional 5-star service.
There was also another younger server that was really great. I believe her name was Kamai (or close to that, she's Japanese/Iranian), her primary language seemed to be English so it was easy to communicate with her, she had very good customer service and also remembered me from the first day I had breakfast there.
The staff did a very good job at customizing my meals, which is a little difficult due to language, but they did a good job.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed July 27, 2017 via mobile

We came here based on the recommendations are stupid visor. The reviews said that brunch was 2500 yen but we found out the prices were 3800 yen when we got here. Although the food was good and the views were also amazing, hard to justify spending that much money for a pastries. Overall very good but very pricey. Although we did eat here two days in a row, I'm not sure if we would come back.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed June 29, 2017

We stayed in the Conrad and had breakfast in Cerise each day. A really great buffet that offers both western and Japanese cuisine. An excellent staff as well.

Date of visit: June 2017