“Good food and service”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Neighbourhood: Shinagawa, Gotanda
Neighbourhood: Shinagawa, Gotanda
Reviewed August 16, 2017

After traveling several days in Japan and enjoying many wonderful Japanese meals, it was time for a break to a western style meal. The Shinagawa Outback was our choice for lunch and it didn't disappoint. We had hamburgers and fries and a cold beer and it was just what we wanted. Service was exceptional and fast. It was a pleasant surprise to have soup served with every order. It seems very popular with the lunch crowd and I can understand why...fast service, good food, reasonably priced!

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed July 27, 2017

June2017. This Outback serves good food that tastes like Outbacks in other countries (I have tried Singapore, California, Hong Kong, Beijing). (Although I always found Outback steaks & prime rib to be a bit bland tasting.) I can walk to this outlet (the Konan one) all the way from the Shinagawa train station without having to go down to ground level!! (The buildings near the Shinagawa train station has a walkway joining them on the first floor.) The Outback sign is on a curved surface and is a bit hard to see as it is actually one level up (have to take the lift up one level). I found that the Outbacks in Japan always have some staff who speak good English. This branch has lunch menu during weekday lunch hours (not all Outbacks in Japan has lunch menu) and the ribeye in the lunch menu is worth the price. Other than the lunch menu, I also love the Rack of Lamb, Bloomin Onion & Cinnamon Oblivion. I don’t quite like the Baby Back Ribs (a bit too hard and non-tender).

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed June 14, 2016

I've been here once several years ago, but recently, I went with my wife and 2 yr old son. Off the bat, we were graciously greeted and seated. Throughout the dinner, the waiters were all super friendly and genuine, which is rare in Tokyo. My wife who works in the service industry was very impressed by the level of service. Most importantly, the food was very good. The steaks were very tender and cooked perfectly. The interior was very comfortable and spacious.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed August 29, 2015 via mobile

If you feel like something else after all the Japanse food, then outback is a good and good prices restaurant. I got a 1000 yen discours coupon at the konan exit of Shinagawa station, which made the dinner really cheap. Great steak!

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed August 17, 2015

We went here because we had a craving for Western style steak during our trip in Japan. We got what we hoped for!! Good steak, fries, salad and drinks..... Service was good

Date of visit: August 2015