“Good breakfast buffet”

Ranked #63 of 12,844 Restaurants in Minato
Price range: US$20 - US$70
Dining options: Buffet, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Shinbashi Shiodome, Odaiba
Description: For casual all day dining, indulge in our award winning all day buffet restaurant from breakfast through to evening. Our brigade of experienced chefs creates an irresistible range of international favorites, local specialties and regional delicacies.
Reviewed February 10, 2018 via mobile

I was here with my son during our 2-night stay. The food was good and tasty.

Number of menu was average. They also served Hokkaido special menu such as king crab in the evening but we were not fond crab.
I recommend this buffet restaurant if you stay at ANA Intercontinentsl hotel.

Reviewed December 23, 2017

This is one of the buffets that I want to come back. The amount of choices is not comparable to Las Vegas style buffet, but for business travel in Tokyo, this is very good. I really their roasted pork with crispy skin. But what really make it good and unique is the sauce that come with the roasted pork.
This restaurant is quite expensive. Dinner is about $65. If your travel budget is allowed, then it is recommended.

ANAICTYO, Manager at Cascade Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded December 25, 2017

Dear Hung N,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful dining experience and review of Cascade Cafe.
We are most delighted to know that we have made your dining experience a memorable one, especially with our signature roasted pork in home-made sauce. We look forward to welcoming you back with us again, and to enjoying other delicious options when you do!

Reviewed November 27, 2017

There are many Japanese style food, full of meat too. But my favorite was many kind of makalongs. If you eat all kinds, it make you full just with makalongs. About desurt, this place might be the best Buffet in Tokyo. If you know someone who own ANA stocks, they may have discount coupon.

ANAICTYO, Manager at Cascade Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2017

Dear ichikawa2016,

Thank you for sharing your dining experience at Cascade Cafe. I am very delighted to know that you enjoyed our buffet offerings, especially our Macaroons with a variety of flavours. Thank you for your support, and we look forward to welcoming you back with us again!

Reviewed November 8, 2017

I opted for the lunch buffet since I was short on time - what a mistake. This was easily my worst meal in Japan. I had a selection of items from the buffet. The fish was somewhat dry and without much taste, the roast chicken was dry and not flavourful - this was pretty much the case with most of the other selections. The only saving grace was the melon - soft and sweet. Never again

ANAICTYO, Manager at Cascade Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2017

Dear Gymrat76,

Thank you for your feedback on Cascade Restaurant.

Known for our offer of a large selection of quality items in our buffet spreads at Cascade Restaurant, it was disappointing to read that your overall dining experience at Cascade Restaurant was less than favourable, and I would like to extend my sincere apologies for this unintended shortfall.

We look forward to a next opportunity to welcome you back with us for an enhanced dining experience.

Reviewed September 21, 2017 via mobile

This is the cafe for the ANA Intercontinental hotel. Breakfast buffets can be substantial with a very wide selection of food to suit most tastes whether British, European, Asian or American. One can set oneself up for the day quite happily.
We also dined here and could eat either from the A la Carte or choose from the extensive buffet which always seemed to include excellent lobster. If neither suited, the room service menu could be used and that was done by my vegetarian wife who professed that to be better than the a la Carte.
Staff were friendly and obliging with special mention of Made Sudiartha who was most obliging over several meals.

ANAICTYO, Manager at Cascade Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2017

Dear pttbw,

Thank you very much for sharing your delightful feedback of our Breakfast buffet at Casacde. We are most pleased to know that you have enjoyed dining at our All Day Dining restaurant, and that the variety of offering and flexibility of our team left an impression most for you.

It gives us great pleasure to share your feedback with the team and in particular, of Sudiartha. Thank you once again, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Yours sincerely,
Food & Beverage Manager

Been to Cascade Cafe? Share your experiences!