“My favorite seafood joint in the middle of Tokyo!”
Review of Uoshin Nogizaka

Uoshin Nogizaka
Ranked #41 of 11,339 Restaurants in Minato
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Akasaka / Roppongi
Reviewed 10 April 2017

I lived in Japan for two years and visited this restaurant numerous times, it was always a great experience. Good selection of sake, yummy cooked fish, great sashimi! My favorite items are the whole crab (served with the meat already pulled out for you!) and the oysters (when in season). You can also pick your fresh fish right off the ice bed when you walk in! The atmosphere is always energetic, casual and boisterous. Make a reservation to sit downstairs, it's a more fun atmosphere, even though that's where the smokers are. If you have a small group try to get a seat at the bar so you can watch them cook your fish in front of you!

Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

Read very positive reviews about this restaurant. So once we had checked in at our hotel in the minato area, my husband and I set out to locate this restaurant. No regrets since our all the seafood we sampled for dinner were so fresh and did not fail our expectations . I would definitely dine here again !

Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

Loud, fun and incredibly delicious food. The rice/crab/tuna/unit specialty is unbelievable. Order the sashimi... the fish is perfectly fresh and when we re ordered it after the first (we needed more food!) the fish that arrived was different than the first. A great surprise. The staff is really fun and helpful. We will be back.

Reviewed 19 January 2017

This place is simply excellent. The staff, the vibe, the overall quality of everything is simply excellent. The manager Daiki Matsunaga is so brill, it's unreal. This place was recommended to us by my sons friend who worked in Tokyo for a year and it lived up to the recommendation 100%. Food, albeit 'simple' was super tasting and service was excellent.

Reviewed 16 December 2016 via mobile

we were looking for a restaurant that has full of local vibe and this place was a good choice. Servers are friendly, speaking bit of Enligh. But not a big issue to order what you want. Definitely check out this place.

Been to Uoshin Nogizaka? Share your experiences!