Keikyu EX Inn Shinagawa Ekimae
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Ryokan
1,093 results
All reviewshaneda airportpacific hoteltgi fridaysrooms are basictrain stationbig buildingroyal hostconvenient locationtakanawa exitkeikyu linebusiness hoteldepartment storerestaurants and shoppinglate checkgood sizesame buildingwashing machine
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 December 2011

Good price/performance. Breakfast costs Y1000 extra (about 10 Euros) and the buffet is OK, but mostly Asian, few "Western" foods. Great view from breakfast room (garden / waterfalls).
Rooms OK size for Tokyo with great view of Shinagawa. Not the most modern rooms. There is an iron and ironing board (a joke of a little thing) if you go downstairs and get it (and you have to bring it back, no maid will do it for you). Great restaurant at the top with fantastic view.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 October 2011

Convenient location but please take note that this hotel do not porter service.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 October 2011

Checking in today, October 14 - 2011 around 5 PM, the beautiful front office lady is very2 helpful on checking all of us in. I was in Tokyo as a participants of the Asia Pacific Regional Meeting in Hamamatsu & Tokyo for several days, four days in Hamamatsu & here at Tokyo on my fifth day.

When I entered the room, the room is spacious, but it's a little bit to dark, the furniture, the lighting & radio console and the closet and air conditioner system need to be replaced ASAP.

My main problem is with the room air conditioning system. When I came inside, this smoking room ( I do smoke & request this room) smell like a tobacco warehouse, the window is sealed and the air conditioner is NOT working.

I complain to the Duty Manager, he advice me to switch off the ceiling heater system in order to make my room a little bit colder..I did it as he recomend me to do. And I went out to Shinjuku for three hour. When I came back at 8 PM to my room, the room still not comfortable, I feel very2 uncomfortable to breathe, since the air conditioner still NOT working.

I ask the duty manager how could it be? he told me that it is the decision from the top management that starting from October until January, the air conditioner is permanently switched off...since Japan is in a winter season.

FYI, I was born, raise & live in Indonesia for my whole life...but I never feel this uncomfortable due to the NO Air Conditioner policy made by this "great" hotel management in any other parts of the world.

The Duty Managar indeed come to me with a "brilliant" solution. Instead of providing my room with an air conditioner as I've requested and as mentioned on their advertisement and as usual as any other hotel, beneath this universe.. he came to me with an electric fan...plug the power cord near the Flat TV desk and ask me to use it.

Can you imagine that???? a room with 10.100 Yen/night, and this is all I got as their customer??? Bravo..... I'm speechless now.

I came to Japan once every two or three months, and whenever I've to stop by at Tokyo...I'd never ever-ever....ever stay in this pathetic hotel.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
4  Thank Ferry A
Reviewed 7 October 2011

Arrived from overseas they charged me 6000 yen to check in at 1 pm as they have a 3 pm check in this is silly. No English tv not even CNN. Check out is 3 pm once again got screwed for a noon checkout as I had early afternoon flight . Wanted a extra pillow as they only supply one and only one towel. Made me go to desk to pick it up. They terrible not friendly service. Do yourself a favor and stay across the street at the prince hotel. This one is a dated poor service money trap!

• Stayed: October 2011
1  Thank Acruss
Reviewed 4 October 2011

Stay for 3 nights for business.

The Keikyu EX Inn is just opposite Shinagawa station, so it is the most convenient place after landing late night at Haneda Airport. The room is clean and comfortable with quite big size compare with Tokyo standard. Free Internet is +++.

Overall, I have pleasant stay here and will come back if travelling to/from Haneda Airport.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business