I stayed here for a couple of nights on a layover in Tokyo. Easy to take the train from the airport to the hotel and walk to it, no hassles. Its right by Shinagawa station with easy access to most lines. The hotel is quiet in the inside & the rooms are standard size, which is a great for Tokyo. The last hotel I stayed in, I couldn't even turn my suitcase without having to lift it.
Great breakfast selection & free internet! Highly recommend. Small gym. The hotel staff were super friendly & service was very good. My room overlooked the train lines.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Strings by InterContinental Tokyo is an island of calm amid the swirl of a fast-paced business district. Tokyo Conference Center, Shinagawa, is right here, and a sheltered walkway leads to nearby Shinagawa Station. The Sengakuji Temple, Shinagawa Aquarium, the Tsukiji fish market and the shops in Shibuya offer glimpses of local lifestyles and culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Rakuten, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Strings by InterContinental Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Strings By Intercontinental Tokyo Hotel Minato
- Intercontinental Hotel Minato
- The Strings By InterContinental Tokyo Japan