3,571 results
All reviews shiodome media tower shimbashi station artist room fish market mt fuji walking distance queen room hotel starts minute walk ginza district tower view french restaurant family mart hama rikyu gardens high rise tsukiji market office building
Reviewed October 5, 2018 via mobile

Great location near the park and the trains, but no noise. Excellent service, good English. Fine breakfast with mostly western dishes, small Japanese section. Hard beds. Staff are very helpful in planning excursions, selecting restaurants and showing you how to get around.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 781ericb
Reviewed October 4, 2018

We had stayed here 10 years ago and liked the hotel but this time we loved it even more.
We had a lovely room on the top floor with a view of Tokyo tower.
We decided to have breakfast each morning in the lunge which had quite a good western breakfast although a little steep at 2,800 jpy per person.
The bed was really comfortable and we both slept really well. What makes this hotel fantastic was the staff all really friendly. The bar is also fantastic with a friendly bar tender who took the time to chat to each person and who made fantastic unusual cocktails.
The hotel also has 2 washing machines with dryer which we used. We thought it would be useful for the hotel to advise guests that they should take out their washed/dried clothes after it finished so other guests could use them.
Overall we had a fantastic time at the hotel and would highly recommend it for a stay in Tokyo.

Room Tip: Book a room with a Tokyo tower view!
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Conorq
Reviewed October 3, 2018

I made a reservation and quickly realized that I had booked it for the wrong night. I quit my browser immediately, yet 5 minutes later I got a confirmation email from hotels.com.

I called hotels.com as soon as I got the email and they called the hotel. We also sent emails to the hotel on 9/28. On 10/3 they messaged me back saying they never got any communications, despite the evidence I had that hotels.com emailed them! They refused to move the booking over one night from Sunday to Saturday. Very unfortunate that this happened before we even got there, but I'm glad it did as I would not want to travel internationally at a place with such poor concierge and support services.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 2, 2018

The hotel is very nice, modern and provides a great base for touring because it is located near two major subway stations. We stayed in the "artists" rooms which were very lovely and one of the side benefits was the private lounge for snacks, coffee and drinks. This hotel is a high-rise with great service and accommodation. We would go back again.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mark R
Reviewed September 30, 2018

Good value for money. Hotel situated in the second half of a tower building. Small gym. Walking distance to Shiodome and Shimbashi. Close to Hamarikyu Gardens. Rooms facing Mount Fuji offer great views during the day and at night. Experiencing the sunset behind Mount Fuji from your room is a memory for life.

Stayed: December 2017