“Delicious”

Cuisines: Turkish
Neighbourhood: Akasaka, Roppongi
Neighbourhood: Akasaka, Roppongi
Reviewed May 10, 2017

We went to the restaurant the day we arrived Tokyo, and it didn't disappoint. The waiter was very nice and spoke English. The food was amazing, my husband ordered Iskender Kebab and I ordered Bayti Kebab. It was the best we ever ate.

1  Thank Mona B

Reviewed November 24, 2016

This is a wonderful neighborhood restaurant that deserves more attention. We two Americans dined here last night for our Thanksgiving dinner. We were the only customers. The food was absolutely delicious and very similar to food I have eaten in my several trips to Turkey. They offered a quite varied vegetable-based mezze, extensive kabob selection as well as pide, lahmacun and desserts. A nice wine and beer selection. The restaurant is small but tastefully decorated with lovely Iznik ceramics and lamps reminiscent of the Grand Bazaar in Istanbul. The staff is multilingual and switch easily between English, Turkish and Japanese. I would definitely return here to eat since there is so much on the menu to try.

I am told that the Turkish Airlines crews like to frequent this place. It is certainly worth your visit and quite affordable.

1  Thank Zoyenka
Reviewed November 8, 2016

Had my favorite shish kebabs ! Nice juicy tender meat with really large servings being served. Very friendly staff and boss as well. Given complimentary dessert at the end of the meal which was seet and nice too ! importantly the place serves Halal food !

Reviewed August 15, 2016

Seriously recommended restaurant. Don't now how to describe. Food and serving was very good!. If someone ask me where and what job u want to get for free.. I would choose to work at here,god damn sure will eat them all and smile 24 hour working with handsome Turkish waiter.. My No 1 Restaurant so far, -21 y/o,dude from Malaysia..
"I hope someday I can come visit here again, InshaAllah.. "
*thanks a lot to my dad for bring me here.

1  Thank Mr-idzwan Fahmy T
Reviewed September 28, 2015 via mobile

Saray is a must visit in Akaska area of Tokyo- lovely staff, great food and atmosphere! I've been several times and love it- amazing hummus , salad and meats!must try the Turkish coffee! Thank you!!!

1  Thank bb9000cde