All reviews washer dryer convenient location washing powder microwave oven single room small kitchen an easy minute walk cleaning service haneda airport short stay tokyo station within walking distance lots of restaurants mini fridge yamanote line tokyo skyline visit tokyo
Reviewed January 21, 2018 via mobile

A nice hotel conveniently located about 5 minutes walk from Shimbashi station. Room was comfortable and well equipped with a washing machine which we found incredibly convenient. we were also given 1 free packet of washing powder upon check-in additional powder can be bought for ¥30 each.

Breakfast buffet was ok (I had it included but it is ¥1500 to buy) but it was a case of the same stuff each day which was at best like warm.

House keeping services were good however they don't change the sheets or make the bed as part of their duties. These are both optional add ons that you need to pay for

Also dissapointly I asked if I could get a late checkout (midday instead of 11am) and was told if I wanted this it would cost me an extra 1/2 days room cost.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank imgettingannoyed
Reviewed January 5, 2018

During my visit to Japan in February of 2017, my wife and I decided to go straight to this hotel after arriving from the United States. After taking the Narita Express and jumping on the Yamanote line at Tokyo station, Shimbashi was a quick ride south from there. The walk from Shimbashi station to the Hotel was quick and almost direct. The location is non touristy and provides a view into the lives of the average businessman at night with many bars and eateries that open after 5.

The staff was very respectful and kind. Despite the language barrier and us only knowing greetings in Japanese, the staff managed to get us checked in quickly. The room was enormous when compared to the other hotels we stayed in while visiting Japan, it even competed with some room sizes in the U.S.

The room and bathroom were extremely clean and furnished in a comfortable fashion. The bathroom had a window with blinds that looked into the bedroom. There was an included washer/dryer all in one that worked only 50% of the time, microwave oven, and a mini refrigerator. The washer/dryer could only handle an outfit or two at a time. Room service visited at the same times for the three mornings we stayed and replenished all of our toiletries. Our room had a view of the Shimbashi station and the Tokyo skyline. This hotel was the perfect destination to rest in from the jetlag and had easy access to the train station for the moments we went out and explored.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Christian M
Reviewed January 5, 2018 via mobile

This hotel is in a superb location. Close to the station which is only 1 stop from Tokyo station. There are lots of quaint, traditional restaurants in lanes nearby and a good shopping street. The staff are friendly. The room isn't huge but is incredibly well equipped, it even includes a washing machine! The breakfast had a good selection and was a good quality. Overall fantastic value. I would recommend this to anyone.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nicola P
Reviewed December 29, 2017

It's very conveniently located near to Shimbashi station within 3 mins walk. There are also many restaurants, convenient stores and shops nearby if you want to have a quick meal and shopping. The hotel come with washer/ dryer, microwave oven and cutlery. Reasonable price for convenient location and facility. Small room which is typical in Tokyo but it is rather dusty as compared to other Tokyo Stay hotels that I stayed.

Room Tip: Higher floor corner room. For family, this hotel does not have family room/ connecting room.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed December 20, 2017

I have been to Tokyo a handful of times but this is the first time I stay in the Shinbashi area. To my surprise, this area is very convenient with JR, Metro stations, monorail stations to Odaiba and lost of eateries. It is within walking distance to Ginza and Shiodome. In addition, there is a direct train from Shimbashi station to Haneda Airport.

The hotel is pretty new, more spacious than most Japanese business hotels of the same class. Every room has a washing machine and microwave, so it is perfect for people who have or will be on the road for more than a few days.
If you are staying for 6 nights or less, there is no cleaning service, i.e. your sheets won’t be changed. However, the hotel does change your towels, pyjamas, and clear out rubbish every day.

Pros:
• Convenient location: short walk to train stations, eateries and shops
• In-room washing machine and microwave
• New and modern décor
• Rooms are spacious by Japanese standard

Cons:
• If you really need to find something to criticize, bed sheets are only changed every 6 nights. It didn’t bother me.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Wynnye