2 people are viewing this hotel
Agoda.com
C$110
Fully refundable before Wed, May 1
Multiple ways to pay
All reviews shinjuku station budget friendly hotel keio line post office convenience store small hotel english tokyo supermarket yen lawson mcdonalds
Selected filters
Reviewed August 10, 2012

If you're looking for a well priced place to crash in Tokyo, then this is the place for you! The rooms are tiny, but if you need more than just a bed and bathroom, go to a fancy hotel. This place is great for the budget traveller, who is spending more time out and about than at the hotel. The rooms were clean, the staff friendly, breakfast simple but cheap, and all you can eat. Definitely a good location to base yourself in to see Tokyo on a budget!

Room tip: If room size is important, request a corner room. I've heard they're bigger
Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Gem537
Reviewed May 19, 2012

The location was good, the staff was very helpful and friendly (and spoke English well), the rooms were tiny but very clean. I wish that we had spent our whole stay here, and not only the first 6 nights. This is the only hotel/hostel out of the three that we stayed in that I would return to.

Date of stay: June 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 21, 2012

First place i stayed at in Japan. The service was good, staff were friendly. Free breakfasts are always good. The bed was super comfy and the first morning i woke up there i looked out the window and saw my first cherry blossom tree. I have reason to believe this is a 'love hotel' but none the less. It was clean and made a good impression on me. I would go back.

Date of stay: April 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank AllisonP253
Reviewed December 15, 2011

My main complaint was the bed being so uncomfortable. It was super convenient and a great price.

Date of stay: August 2011
Reviewed December 14, 2011

I typed 'cheap hotel tokyo' and this hotel came up on Google. I went on Japanese discount hotel website but this hotel was actually cheaper than any other ! The photo looks pretty okay and 350yen breakfast seemed great as well.

It was my first time staying at the 'Business hotel' in Japan. I heard about how small and simple the normal 'business hotel' are, so I was a bit worried...
Arrived at Tokyo station by 'Sinkansen'. Changed the train to 'Chuo- sen'(I'm Japanese but I was already lost there..), went to Shinjyuku, had to change the train there to 'Keio-sin sen', which felt soooo faaaarrrr away from JR train line exit with 2 massive suit cases and backpacks... and later found out that its only 1500yen to catch TAXI from Shinjyuku from Sakura hotel lol
Once you know the 'Keio-sin sen' entrance, its only 2 stops from Shinjyuku.
The hotel is surrounded by so many good shops!(restaurants, convenience store, chemist, cafe..etc)
Staff in the hotel were very polite.
went to our room, so scared of looking inside..

YES the room is tiny tiny tiny!!!extremely tiny!!! probably smaller than my bed room in Australia.
Only 1 doble bed and thin bed side table fits. Luckily we had soft suit case, so suit case fit nicely(but just!!)

But it was actually really comfortable!
We weren't planing to spend our precious time in Japan in the hotel anyway.
and we loved just sitting on the bed, drinking beer that we got from 24 hours convenience store which is 1 min away from hotel, and watching Japanese TV at night.

And the size of the room is just usual thing for 'Business Hotel'. That's why its business hotel and that's why its cheap.

350yen breakfast is cheap but not worth it.
You can get out from the hotel and go to convenience store or 5 mins walk and there is a fresh bakery.

anyway I stayed there for 5days and at the end, Sakura hotel was our home in Tokyo.
It was really comfortable.

I certainly recommend this hotel if you want to stay in the convenience location to travel Tokyo.

Room tip: seemed like every room have same view of building after building, and size is probably the same. just imagine the tiniest room you can't even fit yourself and maybe you feel the room is actually nice and spacious :-)
Date of stay: December 2011