“Nice food, fantastic service, great location ”

Outback Steakhouse (Shibuya)
Ranked #90 of 9,171 Restaurants in Shibuya
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Shibuya, Harajuku, Ebisu
Reviewed October 21, 2017 via mobile

I’m an regular Outback Steakhouse fan back in Australia so finding one in Shibuya was a nice surprise. The menu is a little different but mainly the same, prices are comparative to Australia.
We had a nice meal however I ordered my steak medium well and it came out medium rare (lots of blood), no issues with sending it back however the second steak came out with even more blood. At this point I was stuffed from the multiple entrees we ordered so I requested to have it removed from the bill which was not a problem. Staff were super apologetic and gave me an appetite voucher. This did not change my opinion of the place, my friends had great mains and I had fantastic entrees with great drinks. Would highly recommend.

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed October 17, 2017 via mobile

After travelling Japan and eating like a local for several weeks, we were all craving a nice tender steak or some ribs... basically a big chunk of meat!

So when we came across Outback Steakhouse we jumped at the chance for a western meal.

The restaurant was extremely quiet when we visited as it was between lunch and dinner dining hours... we rocked up at 4pm.

We had cheesy fries, calamari and wings to start and then all had the Alice Spring chicken combo with ribs. Delicious!!

Expensive compared to noodles and rice but really not much more expensive than back home in Australia.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

This restaurant was recommended bybone of our friends who has lived in Tokyo for 12 years.
Definetly a succes. The steak was very nice and the desert - waw. I am still thinking about it. The best desert I had on Tokyo. Ice cream with some sort of apple crumble sauce. AMAZING.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed July 6, 2017 via mobile

Ozzie styled steakhouse with plenty of options for both food and drinks, good portion sizes and friendly staff!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed April 1, 2017 via mobile

This is a large franchise restaurant serving steaks, chicken options, burgers, soups, salad and vegetable options. We ordered fillet steak options which were ok, chips, mash and salads. There are so many amazing restaurants around Shibuya to try, this one is not one of them unfortunately.

Date of visit: April 2017