All reviews great location clean hotel small room solo traveller refrigerator station
Reviewed December 3, 2017 via mobile

The location is great .. you got everything u need near by . Shop , restaurant . Best stay for solo traveller .

The room is small but it’s usual in Tokyo.

The price is reasonable. I live always everytime when i visit Tokyo .

About 8mins walk from shibuya station

Cheers

Stayed: November 2017
Reviewed September 10, 2017

room is clean, quite, comfortable& but extremely small. i have more than 6 feet and this reason is very important for me. quick elevator, coin operated laundromat. very good wi-fi. hotel situated near station Shibuya, is easy for any transportation.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed July 25, 2017 via mobile

This hotel is in a good location for anyone wanting to explore Shibuya. It is about 10 minutes walk from Shibuya station. It is not, however, a good hotel for anyone expecting a high standard of cleanliness. The rooms are cramped (to be expected in Tokyo). Unfortunately as a result of this ours (516) seemed to be poorly ventilated - when we arrived it smelled of body odour. We also found the bedspread had a mark on it as did the carpet and there was black mould growing around the bath tub. If it hadn't been so late at night when we arrived - after midnight - we would have asked to move rooms or hotels if necessary. It's completely unacceptable for any hotel room to be less than spotless.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Camillah25
Reviewed June 30, 2017 via mobile

Let me begin with their incredibly BAD service way before we even checked in (we booked 2 rooms of double bed room and triple beds room for 2 nights on 28th June). I'll give the details in order as every single day in our stay they gave us problems.

1. We came on the 25th June to drop our luggage because we need to go to Osaka, the two ladies at the front desk told us right away that "normally they will never accept guests to store luggages even though they are about to check in" (what hotel in Japan does this?..as we came to Japan several times already and have tried so many hotels there, we found those ladies statements were like a joke as every single hotels we've been at offers to send luggages to the next hotel in Japan means every single hotel on your next destination would be able to keep guest luggages before they arrive, right?).. But we tried to negotiate and finally they let us to store it. First problem solved.

2. Secondly, during check in time (the 28th June), we arrived at the hotel around 8pm, and due to the rooms are booked under my mother's name, (she was at the family mart around the corner), the ladies again didnt want to proceed with the check in process as she asked to wait just to see her passport and credit card ( we had offer them our credit card as a guarantee yet she refused it).

3. Thirdly, during our stay and on my way to the lobby, one of the lady told me in a very arrogant way "excuse me, you cannot wear a slipper to the lobby". Okay, i understood that this is a good local tradition not to wear slipper out of the room as i found it later that it is considered rude in local tradition but my question is when you know a good tradition like this how come they didnt know a bit of how to serve people in a correct manner? Seems like they only understand the good local tradition that benefited them.

4. Finally, at check out time ( at 7 am in the morning) , i bring down my luggages at 6.20am and ask a permission to leave it at one corner in the lobby , come to my surprise the man in the front desk told me i cant leave it at the their lobby and i asked him with one simple question "since you guys dont provide a porter and dont provide a trolley too and i have 6 bags with me, how can i brought down 6 luggages all at the same time? So either you give me or not giving me any permission, i will still leave my luggage at the lobby because i'm checking out very soon". And he let me so that after a bit if a tension. What hotel in the world will do that to their guest when they have provided NOTHING yet they still not allowing you to put your luggage even for 30minutes?..

In conclusion, for a price that i paid (23000 and 18500 yen per night for both rooms), i would totally recommend people to look for other hotels as this hotel will give you a nightmare only for the money you paid.

Rooms are very small, staffs incredibly RUDE, the location is a walking uphill from shibuya crossing and it is not cheap either ( i stayed at cerulion tower shibuya for a week and the reason i didnt stay there again because they are fully booked on the day i came back to Tokyo)

Please look at the picture i attached of what happened on the aisle of my floor during morning time when their housekeeping staffs make up rooms. It is a mess i never saw in any hotel i stayed around the world.

For the sake of the happiness of a holiday, please STAY AWAY from this hotel if you could and find a better hotel with rate they offer.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank PitPit
Reviewed June 29, 2017

I Loved this hotel. It has a refrigerator in the room a hot water kettle and coffee and tea packs to use. Has a safe in the room. I'm going back in a month, but they were all booked for August, had to look other places

Stayed: May 2017