“Good place for a beer”

Cuisines: Brew Pub
Good for: Bar Scene
Neighbourhood: Shinjuku
Reviewed July 7, 2018 via mobile

The name of the place says it all. It’s a small local pub that has beers from all over Japan and the world. If you’re in shibuya and need a minute to rest from all the walking, have a good pint here.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed June 17, 2018 via mobile

This is a small but warmly decorated little hole in the wall. I was in the mood for a western style pint of IPA, kinda like a Pernicious from Asheville, and I found it here. It only seats about 20 or so but there were several empty seats on a recent Sunday night. This will be my go-to spot when in T-town.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

Found this place in a Craft Beer magazine in Kyoto and it was worth a visit. The beer was in good condition and the staff were attentive. They had a very large selection but not enough Japanese beer for my husband's liking, their prices were also a little on the expensive side. My husband went for the flight which was four 100ml glasses for ¥1000. Definitely worth a visit for a Craft Beer fan.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed October 27, 2017

I am sure this place would be nice if the staff were more attentive and had the decency to apologize if they made a mistake. The problem is that they were not.
I was hungry, and my order had been forgotten. Consequently, I had to listen through chit chats about balcony plants, and a young mother with child and breaking news before I could get the attention to ask about my food.
After 40 minutes, I paid for my bill, including what hadn't arrived, and left. The man who took my order was still bluffing it out with his colleagues as I was on my way out. He wasn't going to tell them what happened, was he?

Date of visit: October 2017
2  Thank aardvark246
Reviewed June 16, 2017 via mobile

Burgers were 8/10 although of a good quality. Beers here are of a top standard and have a large variety. Owners are cool people too.

Date of visit: June 2017

Been to Watering Hole? Share your experiences!