“Good place for a beer”

Cuisines: Brew Pub
Good for: Bar Scene
Neighbourhood: Shinjuku
Reviewed July 7, 2018 via mobile

The name of the place says it all. It’s a small local pub that has beers from all over Japan and the world. If you’re in shibuya and need a minute to rest from all the walking, have a good pint here.

Reviewed June 17, 2018 via mobile

This is a small but warmly decorated little hole in the wall. I was in the mood for a western style pint of IPA, kinda like a Pernicious from Asheville, and I found it here. It only seats about 20 or so but there were several empty seats on a recent Sunday night. This will be my go-to spot when in T-town.

Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

Found this place in a Craft Beer magazine in Kyoto and it was worth a visit. The beer was in good condition and the staff were attentive. They had a very large selection but not enough Japanese beer for my husband's liking, their prices were also a little on the expensive side. My husband went for the flight which was four 100ml glasses for ¥1000. Definitely worth a visit for a Craft Beer fan.

Reviewed November 24, 2017

Deeply insecure regulars that I caught staring half a dozen times, me and friend's conversation isn't your conversation idiots. Glad I'm not insecure hahaha.
Very expensive beer. Good food, except the bit of wood bark in the nuts.

Reviewed October 27, 2017

I am sure this place would be nice if the staff were more attentive and had the decency to apologize if they made a mistake. The problem is that they were not.
I was hungry, and my order had been forgotten. Consequently, I had to listen through chit chats about balcony plants, and a young mother with child and breaking news before I could get the attention to ask about my food.
After 40 minutes, I paid for my bill, including what hadn't arrived, and left. The man who took my order was still bluffing it out with his colleagues as I was on my way out. He wasn't going to tell them what happened, was he?

2  Thank aardvark246

Been to Watering Hole? Share your experiences!