“How can meat taste like this? ”

Charcoal cuisine Kobe beef Ikuta
Ranked #3 of 9,171 Restaurants in Shibuya
Cuisines: Barbecue
Neighbourhood: Shinjuku
Neighbourhood: Shinjuku
Reviewed October 7, 2017 via mobile

Great meat. Friendly staff. Interesting atmosphere. Would go again if in Japan. Amazing overall. Aaaaa

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed May 24, 2017 via mobile

this restaurant is high ranking and it is really deserved it. first order beef sushi, must order and don't missed it, I tell you it is very nice. then we order 3 kinds of beef and all are nice, tender, tasty, soft. wow. I enjoy a lot here. also, people's are nice and helpful. I am satisfied.

3  Thank nicoley18
Reviewed May 16, 2017 via mobile

Best Kobe beef I've ever had. I was here last year and it was so good that I came back again for the second time. The quality of the meat is top-notch. If you want a memorable Kobe beef experience, I suggest ordering "The Best" beef platter. It's costly but might as well do it while you are in Tokyo. It's a once in a life time experience.

2  Thank Will_Chong
Reviewed May 15, 2017 via mobile

I had dinner at this restaurant the other night and it's a nice typical BBQ place.
When I was there, there were only foreigners in this restaurant and I guess that's due to TripAdvisor.
Kobe beef is not cheap here and honestly I think it is better to go to a Teppanyaki restaurant and have this special meat prepared by a professional.
When I put it on the barbecue the meat is never as good as it would be cooked by a Chef.
The service was very friendly and they speak English.
It was quite expensive and I would probably not go back to this place.

3  Thank Ralf W
Reviewed May 5, 2017 via mobile

Wow! Hard to know where to start with this review. We took a private room which was perfect. Ordered the BBQ platter and the rice and veggie hot pot. Loved it all but in particular the sirloin. Top marks for service, ambiance and food.

1  Thank JRD63