US$157
US$100
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

Hyatt Regency Tokyo(Nishishinjuku)
US$312
US$286
US$119
US$81
  • Restaurant
Keio Plaza Hotel Tokyo(Nishishinjuku)
US$242
US$190
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$217/night.

US$148
US$125
JAPANiCAN.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

US$112
US$88
galahotels.com
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

Park Hyatt Tokyo(Nishishinjuku)
US$680
US$500
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$604/night.

All reviewswashing machinewasher dryer in the roomfree breakfastfront desktoothbrush and toothpastesmall kitchenchuo linehot platemetro stationexcellent locationair conditioningrecommend this hotelfew minutes walkper nighthotel roommicrowavecooker
Reviewed April 22, 2018

Excellent location (3 minutes from the Yotsuya metro station).
Good breakfast served in the nearby Johnathan's diner (good choice of Japanese and western style).
Washer/dryer in the room with one dose of washing powder offered by the hotel.
Small kitchenette well equipped for those who want to cook by themselves (many convenience shops around the hotel).
Like in all the hotels we stayed in Japan, pyjamas, toothbrush and toothpaste are offered.

Room Tip: Try to ask for a room not giving to the main avenue if a quiet room is required.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 15, 2018 via mobile

I had a great stay in this hotel! I stayed 2 nights and then left a suitcase there for 2 nights and returned to sray 1 night. The first room I was in was very small, which I anticipated. Nevertheless, it was very clean and comfortable. I locked my things in the safe and it wouldn't open. When i called the front desk, they couldn't understand my English, but the woman came to my room 1 minute later. She saw the issue, left, and came and fixed it a few min later. When I returned after my trip away, they put me in a much nicer room that was larger with a bigger bed and my suitcase was inside upon my arrival. The manager greeted me by name and when I checked out he accompanied me kindly to the lift to graciously say good bye. Overall, I was very pleased with my stay.

Great location, close to the station, easy to find, shops and convenient stores nearby.

I didn't try the breakfast so can't comment on that.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed April 7, 2018

The staff at reception are hopeless and can rarely understand any requests you may have. They won't let you check in early unless you pay extra for your stay. If your room is ready you should be able to check in early without this extra fee. Have travelled to 45 countries and have never had to pay extra to check in early. Room was clean but very tiny. No coffee provided in rooms. They do have a coffee machine on level 3 but who wants to go down in lift in your pjs. Bed is very short and the pillows are just terrible. Mattress is very hard and I woke up every morning with sore hips. The room was just so hot I found it hard to sleep. Room did have air conditioner but it was in Japanese and had no icons on control so we had no idea how to use it. There is a washer dryer in room but once again couldn't use it as it was in Japanese. They did have instructions in english but not enough to be able to work it out. Example how do you wash in cold water? How do you wash without using dryer on hot? Could not be bothered to ask reception staff as they were just hopeless. Surely the could employ some staff that can speak english.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mary R
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

This hotel is conveniently located just a few hundred feet from Yotsuya metro station, and a couple of kilometres from Tokyo Imperial Palace, which made getting around very easy.

Our room was HUGE - we'd booked a twin and had three queen size beds, a sofa, dressing table, coffee table, kitchenette with fridge-freezer, hot plate, sink, a washer-dryer, a bathroom with over-bath shower AND a separate shower!!

The staff were friendly and helpful and the rooms and hotel itself very clean and felt very safe.

Downside, the hotel doesn't have a restaurant - instead you're presented with vouchers for the diner next door, which gives free breakfast to hotel guests. The bathrooms could also do with some redocoration. Those are minor niggles though! We enjoyed our stay and would recommend it.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

Very average stay at the Tokyu stay Yotsuya. The staff on reception were very friendly and tried hard to ensure we had everything we needed. The room was very small, tiny bed and only one pillow each. They don’t clean your room very well either, and they don’t make the bed. The good thing was that there was a washing machine/dryer in the room which was very handy. The location was ok because it was close to the station but Yotsuya isn’t in the centre of Shinjuku and we felt a bit out of the way. If I was going back to Tokyo, I wouldn’t stay here again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple