All reviews washing machine hot plate washer dryer in the room free breakfast front desk toothbrush and toothpaste small kitchen chuo line metro station excellent location air conditioning recommend this hotel few minutes walk visit tokyo per night tokyo standards hotel room
Reviewed May 1, 2018

Stayed for 8 nights. Good location close to subway and many restaurant. Nothing fancy but super clean and attractive staff. Would recommend if you are looking for a great value for the money. Stayed in room 702- two queen size beds and a balcony.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kevin L
Reviewed April 30, 2018

The location is convenient as this hotel is within 5 minutes from Yotsuya Station (Chuo line, Marunouchi line and Nanboku line). Shinjuku is only one stop away. You can go to Shibuya in 20 minutes as well.
If you have a hassle with laundry and washing, don’t worry. There is a washing machine with dryers in each room. It comes very handy.
There are quite a few places to eat around as well.
Staffs are very helpful and made us very comfortable to stay.
Just one thing, if you are fuss about house keeping, I do not recommend you this hotel. Despite they change towels and empty the bin every day, they don’t clean the room during your stay unless staying more than a week.
Overall, it’s a good value and nice place to stay.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 22, 2018

Excellent location (3 minutes from the Yotsuya metro station).
Good breakfast served in the nearby Johnathan's diner (good choice of Japanese and western style).
Washer/dryer in the room with one dose of washing powder offered by the hotel.
Small kitchenette well equipped for those who want to cook by themselves (many convenience shops around the hotel).
Like in all the hotels we stayed in Japan, pyjamas, toothbrush and toothpaste are offered.

Room Tip: Try to ask for a room not giving to the main avenue if a quiet room is required.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 15, 2018 via mobile

I had a great stay in this hotel! I stayed 2 nights and then left a suitcase there for 2 nights and returned to sray 1 night. The first room I was in was very small, which I anticipated. Nevertheless, it was very clean and comfortable. I locked my things in the safe and it wouldn't open. When i called the front desk, they couldn't understand my English, but the woman came to my room 1 minute later. She saw the issue, left, and came and fixed it a few min later. When I returned after my trip away, they put me in a much nicer room that was larger with a bigger bed and my suitcase was inside upon my arrival. The manager greeted me by name and when I checked out he accompanied me kindly to the lift to graciously say good bye. Overall, I was very pleased with my stay.

Great location, close to the station, easy to find, shops and convenient stores nearby.

I didn't try the breakfast so can't comment on that.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed April 7, 2018

The staff at reception are hopeless and can rarely understand any requests you may have. They won't let you check in early unless you pay extra for your stay. If your room is ready you should be able to check in early without this extra fee. Have travelled to 45 countries and have never had to pay extra to check in early. Room was clean but very tiny. No coffee provided in rooms. They do have a coffee machine on level 3 but who wants to go down in lift in your pjs. Bed is very short and the pillows are just terrible. Mattress is very hard and I woke up every morning with sore hips. The room was just so hot I found it hard to sleep. Room did have air conditioner but it was in Japanese and had no icons on control so we had no idea how to use it. There is a washer dryer in room but once again couldn't use it as it was in Japanese. They did have instructions in english but not enough to be able to work it out. Example how do you wash in cold water? How do you wash without using dryer on hot? Could not be bothered to ask reception staff as they were just hopeless. Surely the could employ some staff that can speak english.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple