“Recommend to the first-time travelers!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Tu Casa in the heart of city Tokyo, Japan! All for your convenience.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

SJYOO
Seoul, Seoul, South Korea
“Recommend to the first-time travelers!”
Reviewed June 6, 2018 for a stay in March 2018
people found this review helpful

I really enjoyed my stay at Juwan's Shinjuku apartment!

As a traveler who doesn't speak Japanese and first time in Tokyo, officially not good with direction, I had all kinds of worries. However, since Juwan was very quick with communication from the beginning, I could alleviate some of the worries before my arrival.

[location and getting to the place]
Finding hostel and getting in wasn't a problem at all as I just had to follow the directions in the manual given.
The apartment is located within just a right amount of walking distance to the subway or JR station. Convenience store and Matsuya were super nearby so I didn't have to wander around too much to find things I needed like water, or something to suffice my midnight craving.

[other stuff]
-One thing I especially liked about this apartment is the water system.
Hot water comes out very quickly and steadily which is one thing I never forget to check when I look for a place to stay.
-Washing clothes and cooking meals was no sweat at all.
-Wifi signal is almost impeccable in all places so you won't need to worry at all. I had purchased data coupon from my home country but I eneded up not using any of it.

[Juwan!]
As I came to Tokyo with very limited information and minimal plans, I had to ask Juwan quite a few things. From affordable places to eat, restaurants with good view, things to do, best photo spot, must-see's and the best time to go to the touristic places etc.... it was a lot of questions but she was always quick and helpful!
I always had the best time following her recommendations (:
She definitely understands the needs and wants of the visitors in all situations.
My favorite meal in Tokyo was also from Juwan's recommendation in a small local bar. So whenever you are stuck with the ideas or the plan goes wrong, don't hesitate to ask Juwan for the advice! She will be more than willing to help and you won't regret it.

Will defiinitely choose to stay here again for my next time (:

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing