“First time trying Turkish food, nice!”

Bosphorus Hasan Shinjuku
Ranked #1,341 of 9,799 Restaurants in Shinjuku
Cuisines: Turkish
Neighbourhood: Shinjuku
Neighbourhood: Shinjuku
Reviewed September 9, 2017

I can't believe the first time I tasted Turkish food was in Tokyo. Really glad me and family can eat at a nice halal restaurant. We ordered a package food which consists a full set from entry to dessert. Some food was weird tasting for me as Indonesian, but it's still delicious. Dessert sago cake was lovely. There was a belly dancer too.

Reviewed April 6, 2017 via mobile

After a walk all around Shinjuku we happened upon Bosphorus Hasan Turkish restaurant. Food was good and service very attentive. Overall we were happy. Was a bonus that the food was halal!

Reviewed February 25, 2017 via mobile

This is by far the worst Turkish restaurant I have been to. The staff looked like it was their last day of their life serving at a funeral! No professionalism what so ever.

Food-wise, I ordered a soup and kefta kebab just to try the restaurant because I had an amazing Ramen just few meters away from here. The soup I must say was average but the kebab was aweful, not tender at all. The salad that came with the kebab was probably dead two days ago. I am really astonished to see that this restaurant is even still open and not shut down already.

Be aware these guys have the potential to be thieves. I paid 2100Yen for the above order (normally 1300 for kebab + 600 Yen for the soup, yes you guessed it right it should be 1900 Yen ).

Conclusion: Please do a favour for yourself and don't eat her. It is not worth it

Reviewed October 9, 2016

I was beyond annoyed that I had asked before entering and sitting down to make sure we could use credit cards for our meal. The imbecile waitress that I asked if credit card was okay then told us as we were trying to pay our bill that credit card was only for dinner, not lunch, I was glad I had some cash, but I was beyond pissed that this idiot had clearly told me I could use credit card as I was eating there for lunch and never once mentioned it was only for dinnertime. She was not the sharpest knife in the drawer, clearly.

Reviewed May 28, 2016 via mobile

Very nice resturant with nice atmosphere and friendly staff. Serving verity of delicious halal Turkish cuisines.