“ Robot Show”

and up
Tokyo Robot Restaurant Cabaret Show Ticket
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: 【Recommendation】Robot Restaurant is a unique entertainment experience!Japanese culture meets robots and bring you to a new world of entertainment!Anyone from adults to children can come and enjoy our amazing show!(The show is approximately 90 mins.) Robot Restaurant is powering up by updateing our show program constantly. If you've been here before, please come and join us, because you can see a completely different show from half a year ago!
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Interesting show. Kids will probably really love it. Was funny and corny at the same time. A bit over priced we felt but we did it anyway.

Write a ReviewReviews (4,555)
All reviews
in 39 reviews
"drinks and snacks"
in 49 reviews

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Okay somehow I found myself suckered into going to see this show...
I kept thinking what am I getting myself into?
It was pricey even after searching online for the cheapest discount and paying for it the day of the show...
It was supposed to come with a free drink but I seems like nobody got that with the discounted price...I wasn't going to throw wasted money into it...

The show has multiple breaks where they try to sell you food drinks, snacks and you best run to the bathroom during these breaks as well...This was the most annoying part...but not that bothersome..
They made the spacing so tight that it was hard to get up and/or even move around too much!

An explanation of what I witnessed is almost impossible to explain...

Honestly it was stupid slap stick funny that a lot of people will not even understand how to explain it...
There was a short story line at one point as well...
Constant movement, dancing, fighting, music, laser show, etc....still worth the money in my opinion even if I still can't explain what it was about!

3  Thank MadDude
Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

The show was incredible, entertaining and very much theatre-like, with stories being told with their show.

Not really a 'restaurant' but drinks are reasonably priced and plenty of places to eat before or after in the surrounding area.

If you are looking for an entertaining and high energy show, with lots of lights, sounds and of course robots, this is it. Quite unique.

1  Thank Steph T
Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

If you are sitting and reading reviews trying to decide whether or not to go, you should just go. It’s an experience for sure. We had a blast and are still very confused about what happened.

4  Thank Mallory T
See more reviews
Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

To start I want to to say this place is super cool. The staff speaks fluent English and it’s probably where you’ll see the most other tourists in Tokyo. We bought our tickets online and got in very quickly. You first sit in this super grand/tacky waiting room. Get a drink and relax but trust me the decoration will make your head spin. You then go downstairs to the show. The show is about 90 min long and is split up into 3 parts. The show is super loud and tacky. Lots of bright lights and loud music and screaming. It’s like watching anime but live haha. If you know how to have fun you’ll love it like we did but if you’re a Debbie downer you’ll dislike it like some others in the audience did. Personally I thought it was worth every penny but that’s for you to decide. Hope this helped! Enjoy!