“Warming and welcoming staff”
Review of Ain Soph

Ain Soph
Ranked #29 of 10,564 Restaurants in Shinjuku
Price range: US$9 - US$18
Neighbourhood: Shinjuku
Description: Vegan establishment opened in December 2015, specialising in fast food. Handmade burgers, burritos, salads, french toast, muffins, and other sweets. Access: Seibu-Shinjuku Station, Shin-Okubo Station, Okubo Station, Shinjuku Station (East Exit)
Reviewed July 31, 2016

I was looking for a Vegan restaurant in Tokyo and my son told me this one had very good reviews. We decided to try and we were very pleased. My falafel hamburger and fries were delicious. My son had a wrap ( can't remember which one) which was very tasty but he found it to be a small portion. He ordered then a pumpkin soup which was also amazing. I highly recommend.

Reviewed July 25, 2016

I stumbled upon Ain Soph Ripple while trying, unsuccessfully, to find another restaurant. It was great twist of fate, and I added a new vegan spot to the mental roster. I had the burrito bowl salad, a big mix of just what you'd expect - beans and rice and guac and other goodies. It was really tasty, if maybe a bit overpriced.
I was really pleased to have a seat overlooking the busy Shinjuku side street, with my own outlet to recharge my dying phone.

1  Thank Chattyscrapper
Reviewed July 1, 2016 via mobile

Burger and fries set will cost you 1500. But it was really tasty. No idea why people complain about salty burger. It was great. With avocado, tomato, fried onions, vegan cheese (which was good).. And crisp fries.. The meal was really tasty. Place was clean, and staff was just fine.
If it was cheaper, it would be my favorite spot ;)

Reviewed June 26, 2016 via mobile

It has been quite hard to find vegetarian food in Tokyo and I was so happy to find this place! I ate the falafel burger and it was so good!

Reviewed June 25, 2016

This place is a good option when you're craving something vegan, but not necessarily healthy. I opted for the mock fried chicken sandwich. It was good, but I have had better at restaurants near me.