Review Highlights

from US$88.90
from US$55.50
from US$897.70
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 4, 2018

While staying at Hotel Metropolitan, I like to go to the restaurants on the 8th floor. Being inside the department store, each restaurant is very clean. But I was disappointed to find that Chinese Dining Chao wasn’t there any more.

1  Thank RayParks
Reviewed December 24, 2016

As it’s right in front of Hotel Metropolitan, where I was staying, I passed by the Lumine building everyday on my way to/from Ikebukuro Station. I often went to the restaurants and café in Lumine. It’s clean and convenient.

Reviewed September 23, 2016

This shopping mall is connected to JR Ikebukuro Station so you can do some shoppping even though you don't have enough time. There is a Starbucks here, so when you have some time, you can sit and enjoy coffee, too. The bookstore on the 6th floor is very big but they do not sell foreign books. O what a world!! Are they thinking about Olympics in earnest??