“Perfect place to call home on a Tokyo vacation!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available
Condo/Apartment -
1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 6
Toshima, Tokyo, Tokyo Prefecture, Kanto

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Atlanta, Georgia
“Perfect place to call home on a Tokyo vacation!”
Reviewed 2 June 2016 for a stay in May 2016
people found this review helpful

This was my second time staying in a rental property in Tokyo, and this was by far my favorite of the two properties. Everything about this experience was positive!

First of all the location is fantastic. It's a short walk from Ikebukuro Station and an even shorter walk away from Sunshine City. For those of you unfamiliar with the area, Ikebukuro is a lively part of Tokyo filled with arcades, lots of bars and shopping, and tons of stores filled with anime merchandise. It's also on the Yamanote Line, which is the most easy to navigate and central train line in Tokyo, especially if you're a visitor with a JR pass. Sunshine City is a massive shopping complex complete with a Pokemon Center and Aquarium inside. So on a day when you don't have anything particular planned for your visit, you could easily spend multiple hugely enjoyable days in Ikebukuro without ever leaving the station.

The apartment itself is small by American standards, but you'd have a hard time finding a much bigger place in Tokyo. My group of 5 fit comfortably in it. Everything needed for cooking was provided to us, as well as tons of extra blankets and pillows and towels in the closet. It has a washer in the room which is a really big deal - so convenient! We were able to do laundry at our own convenience. And the owner had written English directions for the washer and all the other appliances. Little touches like that made the stay excellent.

Also, the property owner was so easy to communicate with! They answered every question promptly. We were left alone in the apartment but had contact info in case we needed anything, which is the way I like vacation rentals to be.

My only single complaint is the wifi provided was barely working. I could use it for emergencies to check my bank account - very slowly - but it wasn't good enough to upload pictures from the trip onto my Facebook. It wasnt trip-ruining, but it was kind of frustrating not being able to share my trip at all.

Despite that one negative, the whole stay overall was great. I would definitely book with this property owner again next time I stay in Tokyo. In fact, Id love to get the same apartment if I ever come back. Everything was easy - just the way a vacation should be.

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing