“2nd Visit in two trips. Recommended”

Kua Aina, Ikebukuro Sunshine City
Ranked #71 of 5,180 Restaurants in Toshima
Neighbourhood: Ikebukuro
Neighbourhood: Ikebukuro
Reviewed April 12, 2018

The japanese have a real affinity with everything Hawaiian and this restaurant delivers.

We opted for burgers which were truly wonderful and included french fries and salad.

A lovely Hawaiian atmosphere adds to the delight of this restaurant. Recommended if you are visiting Sunshine City.

Reviewed August 11, 2016

Drawn by the burgers, but deciding that we wanted something a little lighter, my daughter and I ordered sandwiches: roast beef and BLT. Bacon was less crispy than expected (perhaps a cultural difference?) Onion rings were superb!

Reviewed June 4, 2016

I had visited the nearby Tokyo Hands store and walked into Sunshine city via the walkway and spotted this place
They have representations of the Burgers outside the restaurant so i simply photographed the burger that i wanted and showed the staff which bemused them somewhat
The Burgers are fantastic and you can order a 'set'with chips and a softdrink
I enjoyed my meal so much i went back the following week with my wife

Reviewed May 1, 2016 via mobile

This place serves Hawaiian burger... Took the beef burger and sandwich. Average beef... Average burger... I think they use normal beef. Love the BBQ smell and taste in the burger and sandwich....

Reviewed October 21, 2015

This was the second time I have gone to one of these restaurants, and I really enjoy the burgers. The service is quick, and it's affordable.