“Best beef I have ever had”

Ikinari Steak Asakusa Kaminarimon
Ranked #95 of 4,813 Restaurants in Taito
Neighbourhood: Ueno, Asakusa
Neighbourhood: Ueno, Asakusa
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent meat- just perfect. Our favourite dining place in the whole Tokyo.
Delicious!!! Thank you for offering such a good food and service.
Will definitely visit you again while out stay in Tokyo.

Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

My kind of place. Just basic deco but main focus is on the food. I like the design of the restaurant where the kitchen is an open concept and you can see how your steak is being grilled. The steak was done to perfection as per our request. Even when my kid asked for well done, it was just right but still juicy and tender. Wine and beer were cheap. Best value for money!

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

Even when they cooked my wagyu beef super well done, instead of medium rare, it was gone in seconds! Condiments were fantastic and the wine is really good! Cheap and super awesome!

Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

In total, our family ate there 3 times in a span of 5 days, because we knew it would be really hard to find a steak restaurant this good again. You can choose the type of meat, the amount and how you want your steak done. Their Ikinari sauce is unique and compliments the meat so well.
Highly recommended to all steak lovers!

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Rarely have I eaten a steak this good. The medium-cooked, 20-day-aged, Japanese-bred beef sirloin was so good, we had to eat there twice. This is a small place that looks to be frequented mainly by locals. We got the 200-gram steak at 10 yen per gram. I've never been to a place like this, and I recommend you try it. You will not be disappointed. Vegetarians need not visit! They even have a frequent-diner program. Yes, there was a line outside... we are so happy that we did not let this scare us off!