US$255
US$113
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$97
US$74
US$173
US$106
Rakuten Travel
  • Restaurant
Via Inn Asakusa(Taito)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$38
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$51/night.

US$212
US$100
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

US$107
Agoda.com
Ryokan
US$193
US$118
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$149/night.

Agora Place Asakusa(Taito)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$76
Ryokan
US$82
US$66
Priceline
All reviewstop floorbit frustratingoutdoor bathsensoji templesumida rivertight fitasakusa lineefficient hotelfree bottlecotton budswalking distancechanged every dayrooms are smallten minute walkdirect accesscomfortable bedfamily mart
Reviewed June 20, 2017 via mobile

We had worst experience after the first step to the hotel. We booked 4 rooms and confirmed non smoking rooms hotel gave us all smoking rooms. How can we slept in the smoking rooms we asked for room changed hotel was denied said hotel was full. Receptionist didn't care how we felt. We arrived quite late and other hotels around that all full. We had to stay. On the other day we asked for room changed again they still not allowed us to change. Finally they agreed to refund one night room charge. Worst experience I ever had in my travel life.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Elle T
アパホテル浅草蔵前, recption at APA Hotel Asakusa Kuramae, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2018

I am speechless to hear about what occurred during your most recent stay with us. I am very sorry your experience did not offer you the quality of service you deserve.
I sincerely appreciate your feedback and I am sorry for any inconveniences this might have caused you.
Your comments will help us as we continually work to improve our guest experience.
We hope you will consider staying with us again in the future.

Reviewed June 7, 2017 via mobile

Near subway small rooms but breakfast was excellent. I enjoyed staying in this hotel because everywhere is within walking distance and for a reasonable price compare to other hotels in Tokyo. Recommend for solo traveler.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
アパホテル浅草蔵前, reception at APA Hotel Asakusa Kuramae, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2018

Thank you so much for staying with us and taking your time to review us. I hope you enjoyed your stay in Japan.
I am thrilled you found our location and breakfast to be great.
It is a great pleasure to read that you would recommend us to others.
We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again during your next stay in Tokyo.

Reviewed May 31, 2017

Comfy hotel next to the kurame station and the asakusa line. The hotel is also at a walking distance from Senso Ji Shrine.
There is a 7-11 supermarket right next to the hotel.

Clean and an easy 4 star standards.

Staff are helpful but needs to upskill their English language skills like other hotels.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for staying with us and taking your time to review us.
I am glad if our location helped your travel to be good.
However, I am very sorry for our limited English skill. We will keep doing our best to improve it.

Reviewed May 13, 2017 via mobile

I stayed at the hotel last month. Overall, everything was great and exceed my expectation. Located in nearby subway stations Oedo line, Ginza lines and Asakusa line which provides direct access from and to Narita International Airport. From Asakusa line, exit A2b then take elevator to go up and make left and keep walking straight. The hotel will be on your right hand side. 7-Eleven is right across the street, Family Mart and mini market are very close by. The only thing we didn't like about the room was bad Air Conditioning. We had to open window at night. Staff was friendly and housekeeping always provide guest supplies although we requested no service. I would recommend APA Hotel brand and will definitely stay again next time I'm in Japan.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
アパホテル浅草蔵前, Front Desk at APA Hotel Asakusa Kuramae, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2017

Dear Tilney V,
Thank you for taking the time to post in regards to your recent stay with us.
I am so pleased to read that you found our location good to access. I am delighted that the staff made such an impression on you
However, I regret the problems about air conditioning you encountered during your experience.
I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again during your next stay in Tokyo.
Kindest regards,
Front Desk: Waga

Reviewed April 14, 2017 via mobile

I'm currently spending my last night in this hotel and I'm not sure what the bad reviews are all about!?
The room is a little smaller than hotels in other countries but you only sleep in it, right? And it it's the same with all Japanese hotels, not just this one! The bed is comfy, the pillows are a little flat but i think that may be a Japanese thing as they were the same in the previous hotel i stayed in. Besides, i didn't feel the need to ask for another so they didn't bother me that much, haha! We had the view of a wall but again, we only sleep and wash here, so what's the big deal?
The room is very clean and so is the bathroom. The shower and bath are very nice. There's plenty of toiletries, lots of shampoo, conditioner and shower gel. Towels, hand towels, toothbrushes, sponges, cotton buds, shower caps, hair bands and brushes are given whenever you need new ones.
I like that if you agree not to have your bed sheets changed every day then you get free bottled water, who needs clean sheets every day? Good for the environment and saves me money buying bottled water while sightseeing!
Every day youre given two tea bags, two coffee packs, two packs of powdered milk, sugar, spoons and cups to make tea. There's a kettle and fridge in your room and also some sort of dehumidifier thing.
We didn't eat breakfast or dinner at the hotel so we can't comment but it did smell good in the mornings.
We didn't have a lot to do with the staff but the times we have done, they've been very polite. When we arrived it was chucking it down with rain and we were drenched. Before checking us in, the lady got us towels to dry our hair and faces which was very kind. The cleaners are all very polite too.
The hotel is very close to senso-ji temple, about a ten minute walk. There's a 7/11 opposite and just down the road is the bandai head office with the character statues outside which is pretty cool! There's plenty of restaurants and little shops near by too. The stations are close by as well.
The only reason I'm not giving this hotel five stars is because i was unable to try out the hot spa because of my tattoos. This isn't a thing exclusively to this hotel of course, it's just the Japanese culture however i did find it disappointing.
I think the bad reviews are from people paying for a three star hotel and expecting a five star hotel! This hotel is very nice, comfy and clean and i would recommend staying here! :)

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Lauren E,
I can never thank enough for your wonderful comments about your recent stay with us!
I would not be happier if we could help you enjoy sightseeing around Asakusa.
Also, I really appreciate your understanding for our room cleaning and thought for environment.
However, I am very sorry you could not use our public bath. Personally, I think people with tattoos should be allowed to use the bath room as other people. But, there is still culture lived in some people who think tattoos are for scary people. I hope it will be changing.

I can not wait to welcome you back soon.
You can try breakfast next time!
Front desk: Waga