“Nice staying ”

APA Hotel Asakusa Kuramae
Ranked #48 of 155 Hotels / Ryokan in Taito
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

The room is pretty small, also the bathroom( couldn't open my two luggages at the same time) but the room is really clean and comfortable. And the location is good as well, only 4 mins on foot to the station.

Stayed: August 2017
1  Thank Angela K

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Was there just 2 weeks ago. I booked the hotel last minute hence I did not get a good price for it and the Sumida River Fireworks was soon. I requested for a high floor and receptionist was very helpful and gave me a room on the 10th floor although it only had a partial view of the river (all rooms with view was fully booked due to the festival). The staff can speak minimum English but tries to help the best they can. The location is approximately 10 minute walk from Kaminarimon Gate and Nakamise Dori Shopping street (infront of Sensoji Temple). Along the way the subway/train station is closeby and AEON supermarket, 7-11 and there's a variety of restaurants. The hotel had a environmental friendly campaign going on where if you choose to participate by not changing your sheets everyday you get a free bottle of water. The room was small but sufficient. There's a air purifier machine in the room as well (its in Japanese). The hotel provides toiletries like large bottles of shampoo, conditioner, body wash, toothbrush, hair tie, cotton buds etc. Basic necessities met. Overall, the location was great, staffs was helpful, room was sufficient and quiet. Would recommend to friends and stay again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

Lovely onsen with outdoor views of the river to relax in
Tokyo is very hot and dry in July
A long dip in onsen was a great finish to the day
Opens till 1am
Centrally situated for tokyo metro stations
Very convenient to walk

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

We had worst experience after the first step to the hotel. We booked 4 rooms and confirmed non smoking rooms hotel gave us all smoking rooms. How can we slept in the smoking rooms we asked for room changed hotel was denied said hotel was full. Receptionist didn't care how we felt. We arrived quite late and other hotels around that all full. We had to stay. On the other day we asked for room changed again they still not allowed us to change. Finally they agreed to refund one night room charge. Worst experience I ever had in my travel life.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
アパホテル浅草蔵前, recption at APA Hotel Asakusa Kuramae, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

I am speechless to hear about what occurred during your most recent stay with us. I am very sorry your experience did not offer you the quality of service you deserve.
I sincerely appreciate your feedback and I am sorry for any inconveniences this might have caused you.
Your comments will help us as we continually work to improve our guest experience.
We hope you will consider staying with us again in the future.

Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

Near subway small rooms but breakfast was excellent. I enjoyed staying in this hotel because everywhere is within walking distance and for a reasonable price compare to other hotels in Tokyo. Recommend for solo traveler.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
アパホテル浅草蔵前, reception at APA Hotel Asakusa Kuramae, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you so much for staying with us and taking your time to review us. I hope you enjoyed your stay in Japan.
I am thrilled you found our location and breakfast to be great.
It is a great pleasure to read that you would recommend us to others.
We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again during your next stay in Tokyo.

Reviewed 31 May 2017

Comfy hotel next to the kurame station and the asakusa line. The hotel is also at a walking distance from Senso Ji Shrine.
There is a 7-11 supermarket right next to the hotel.

Clean and an easy 4 star standards.

Staff are helpful but needs to upskill their English language skills like other hotels.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for staying with us and taking your time to review us.
I am glad if our location helped your travel to be good.
However, I am very sorry for our limited English skill. We will keep doing our best to improve it.

Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

I stayed at the hotel last month. Overall, everything was great and exceed my expectation. Located in nearby subway stations Oedo line, Ginza lines and Asakusa line which provides direct access from and to Narita International Airport. From Asakusa line, exit A2b then take elevator to go up and make left and keep walking straight. The hotel will be on your right hand side. 7-Eleven is right across the street, Family Mart and mini market are very close by. The only thing we didn't like about the room was bad Air Conditioning. We had to open window at night. Staff was friendly and housekeeping always provide guest supplies although we requested no service. I would recommend APA Hotel brand and will definitely stay again next time I'm in Japan.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
アパホテル浅草蔵前, Front Desk at APA Hotel Asakusa Kuramae, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Dear Tilney V,
Thank you for taking the time to post in regards to your recent stay with us.
I am so pleased to read that you found our location good to access. I am delighted that the staff made such an impression on you
However, I regret the problems about air conditioning you encountered during your experience.
I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again during your next stay in Tokyo.
Kindest regards,