Hotel Argos(Talamanca)(Great Value!)
US$279
US$196
OD Ocean Drive(Talamanca)(Great Value!)
US$272
US$251
Hotel Ses Figueres(Talamanca)(Great Value!)
US$178
US$149
  • Beachfront
Hotel Lux Isla(Talamanca)(Great Value!)
US$179
  • Breakfast included
OD Talamanca(Talamanca)(Great Value!)
US$270
US$256
Hotels.com
Mikasa Boutique Hotel(Talamanca)(Great Value!)
US$260
Hotels.com
Nobu Hotel Ibiza Bay(Talamanca)(Great Value!)
US$615
Hostal Talamanca(Talamanca)
RocaMar Hotel(Talamanca)
TripAdvisor
All reviewssea viewibiza townold townlovely hotelpool areabeautiful baybuffet dinnergood pointsbuffet styleharbour clubout of seasoncommunal areassmall supermarketanother reviewerreception staffwater taxiwalk along the beach
Reviewed April 9, 2010

Thishotel ticks all the boxes. I could almost touch the sea from my bedroom. A seaview room is really worth the extra. At night we could see the lights of Ibiza town across the water. The room was spotlessly clean, the staff really pleasant and helpful. Having hurt my leg before I travelled we were unable to do our usual amount of walking and so stayed in the hotel for evening meals. The food was always hot and quite varied and the bar prices were reasonable for a 4* hotel. Value for money is was the best all round hotel I have ever stayed at and can highly recommend it. Ibiza town is about a 45 mins walk or there is a regular bus service at the end of the road. Lots of seaside tapas bars quite close and also the huge marina was 15 min walk away.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jonesPortsmouth
Reviewed March 7, 2010

Travelling with very elderly mother and being a pensioner myself, hotels with a magnificent sea view and a welcoming atmosphere are a prime consideration. We had a good deal (through Travel Republic), even though it was half term, and value for money was excellent. The room was a good size and staff did a good job of cleaning it. The staff could not have been friendlier and they were always on hand if assistance was required. The menu was varied and good - well above four star expectations. The only drawback was the unheated swimming pool; I used the spa pool for exercise.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank buspasstraveller
Reviewed December 8, 2009

We stayed here with friends in late September. The hotel is ideally located for Pacha and its pretty easy to get into Ibiza Town. The public areas (reception, bar and restaurant) are stylish and contemporary. The outside pool and the rooms could do with an update. Service was friendly throughout. Breakfasts were of a good standard with quite a bit of choice. Unfortunately, our seaview room was double booked meaning we had to stay in a inland view room for the first night. It was a pain that we were unable to unpack property until day 2, as we were only staying for 4 nights. Finding parking space outside the hotel was also challenging. However, taking everything into consideration, we would stay here again, particularly when compared to other hotels we have experienced in Ibiza!

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple
2  Thank JulesJREE
Reviewed November 29, 2009

We thought this was an excellent hotel - although I have to say we got it on a great deal off peak through a travel agent. The rooms are very spacious and the bathrooms sparkling clean. Try to get a room on the 3rd floor with a sea view - they are beautiful. The pool was freezing - bu then it was november. When we arrived at 2am, they had kept us over food from dinner which was a great when you're hungry after a long journey. The breakfasts were good - not fantastic but did the job. We only stayed for dinner once and it was fine - although I reckon you'd be better checking out the island restaurants instead.

The only major disappointment about the hotel was the spa. It was tiny - the jacuzzi just about fitted 1 person in it and the gym was about 26 degrees and quite cramped. So don't go there on the basis of that. Also, there were one or two receptionists who weren't that helpful but overall the service was very good- relaxed and friendly. Highly recommended

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled with friends
1  Thank misbeehayve1
Reviewed October 23, 2009

The hotel is within a walking distance to the Pacha - about 20 minute walk. By car Eivissa is reachable in less than ten minutes. The hotel claims parking - it does indeed have eight parking slots in front of the hotel available. Free parking is available within the neighborhood, though in the peak season I can imagine a parking nightmare to come up.

The premises is equipped with an indoor pool (larger bath tub), an outside pool with a decent size and is directly at a beach strip. It also has 2-3 cardio devices available (which from my point of view is not a fitness room / gym! - sadly).

Rooms
Our std. double room was in comparison with the pricing ok. had a small balkony, tile floor and a clean bath! Also a small desk with LAN access for free (ask the reception for a LAN wire). In the lobby is also free WiFi. A small LCD TV is in the room with satelite TV.
The beds are okay, though I did not like the "spring" which pushed into my back.
Towel and sheets had been changed randomly. Beach Towles are available at the reception towards a 10 EUR cash deposit.
A bit of a down turn (as I suppose with lots of hotels in this area) they have thin walls. As the hotel was not as busy as in the main season, it was bareable. You can hear the beds being moved upstairs etc...

Most their staff spoke fleuently English and was nice and helpful.
Also the hotel has a bar and restaurant - both looked nice with a good ambience - more I cannot state - as we did not use thus facilities.

Breakfast
Std. Spanish Breakfast Buffett. Cheese, Scrambled eggs, Toast, Joghurt and fruits were available. none superb - but satisfying to start the day.

Overall, we had a good experience and I probably would stay here again due to the value we received on our spent money. You defiantly would want to have a car - to go to places from this hotel - though I think their is also a public bus close by.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled with friends