1,922 results
All reviewssunset barbuffet restaurantadult poolfamily poolswim up roombooking systemcotton clubmain restauranttarida beachadult only areasbookable restaurantsbali bedsbeach restaurantguest relationsle souktapasmain pool
Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

My husband, child age 7 and I visited in July 2018, slightly later than we would normally go on holiday. Have visited the Crete and Fethiye Sensatori resorts previously. Had a great holiday and the resort was lovely however on week two (week of 16 July) it got very busy, far too many kids.
There didn’t seem to be enough space around the pools for everyone, there wasn’t enough bar space in the evening. The only option really for those with children after the Sunset bar was to sit around the stage area with the entertainment. A quieter bar as an alternative would have been useful. Also when the resort got busy it was impossible to book into any of the restaurants. However, the food was good, the bed was comfy, the beach and sea are beautiful! I would recommend not going in July or school holidays.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank JSEJS
InsotelHotelGroup, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Insotel Tarida Beach Sensatori Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2018

Dear JSEJS,
we all hope you are well.

Thank you very much for posting your review of your stay with us on TripAdvisor.

Every guest’s review gives us valuable information on what our guests experience was during their stay with us and it helps to improve some points for our future guests.

We are happy to read that you found our beds very comfy and you loved Cala Tarida Beach and its sea. We also appreciate the positive comments regarding ou r gastronomy offered in the whole resort.

We are glad to know that in general you have spent a very relaxed holiday.

Thank you for sharing your areas of concern, we are currently working on several initiatives to see that our valued guests continue to receive the best service and facilities.

We hope we will have a chance of greeting you again and recover your overall impression.

Best regards

Reviewed August 13, 2018

Positives;
The hotel and rooms were clean and comfortable. The adult pool was nice and quiet and adult dining areas were a welcome addition.
Staff at the sunset bar and restaurant were fabulous and staff everywhere else were also welcoming and helpful. The views at the sunset bar/restaurant were beautiful. It was a stones throw from the beach so nice for a morning paddle before breakfast.
Negatives;
Not quite enough sunbeds although we were early risers so not an issue, others not so fortunate, and not enough parasols for the number of beds, the existing parasols were often broken or ripped, easily repairable but this had not been done. The booking of the restaurants was difficult as you have to use a machine to book and can only book up to 48hrs in advance, the sunset restaurant was often fully booked before we tried at 7.30am for two days ahead so must have been guests returning from the clubs in the early hours booking them. This system should be improved.
The evening entertainment was lacking although this was our personal opinion as a couple - the families seemed to be happy, the shows were often moved inside due to sound complaints but inside was too small to accommodate everybody, the bar area was teaming with kids who were running across the adult sunbeds as they were not interested in the entertainment. The piano and sunset bar were nice and the resident musicians very good but the DJ was always late or didn’t turn up at all on one occasion. These bars were where we spent most evenings. There was a lack of local bars within walking distance for guests to seek alternative entertainment if they wished.
Overall nice place and a relaxing break but we would be unlikely to return.
Fyi- the website does warn you about the hilly location which kept us fit, hard work on the hottest days, the elderly may struggle so be mindful and heed their warning.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jo B

Dear Jo B,
we all hope you are well.

Thank you for your sincere review of your holiday at Insotel Tarida Beach Sensatori Resort Ibiza, we always appreciate hearing back from our guests.

We are especially glad that you felt well taken care and were comfortable during your stay. We are so pleased that you liked our location, your room, adult pool area,

It is rewarding for us to read that our Sunset Bar and the views there have made your holiday!

We are sorry that we were not able to meet your expectations in all areas. Thank you for pointing out all things we could improve on.

Thank you once again for your valuable feedback and choosing our resort for your vacation

Kind regrads,

Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

Had 10 nights from July 27th, 2 adults 2 kids. On check in I informed Jessica at reception that our son had a severely sprained foot was told room was close - it was on the top floor up a hill no assistance was offered. Air con wasn’t working properly, I tried to call reception but there was no directory in the room (or in any of them!) obviously they don’t want contact with guests! Resort is on a hill after 3 days we were told there is a buggy my son could use...3 days! Rooms are tiny. The kids pool is up the road, not on the premises (see pic of my view!) dirty sunloungers covered in melted chocolate and crayon from the day before. The staff are RUDE. You are treated like something on a conveyor belt by absolutely everyone. One towel per person at pool with no exceptions. Normal 5 star hotels can’t do enough. This hotel gave me a glass of cava in a plastic pint glass. We moved rooms, paid extra for a larger FAMILY room - they are the exact same size as standard double but they have a sliding door between beds. Sarah of Tui was helpful but not much could be done about the fact that this is a 5 star hotel. One day there were no towels at the pool we were told to go and find them elsewhere! Every morning by 11 ALL the loungers were taken and no alternative option! The house wine included in the ALL INC board was disgusting. Lunch at the pool was a pre made ham and cheese sandwich on sliced white bread not even cut in half! Or a soggy pre made tuna wrap. The kids pool smells of sulphur and the slides were closed all afternoon as the water supply stopped functioning. There was no waiter service around the pool either! I was laughed at by the waiter when I tried to order a drink from my plastic sun lounger.
No soap at the pool toilets - I informed reception at the retreat and got a smirk.
House keeping never came on two days which is poor when the rooms are so small! Called reception to tell her I was disappointed and she sounded as though I was really inconveniencing her. Asked for clean towels... lady brings towels into the shower whilst I’m in it without knocking! Then tells me I should’ve put the do not disturb sign on the door IN SPANISH!
The rooms were so hot we called room service for water at 10.30, no one picks up, reception tell me they’re connecting me. I ask them to take my order, they won’t. Eventually just after 11 room service pick up, they stopped serving at 11!
Pay half the price and go to a 3 star!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank 92_CA
InsotelHotelGroup, Director de Recepción at Insotel Tarida Beach Sensatori Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2018

Dear 92_CA,
we all hope you are well.

Thank you for taking time to share this review with us on line.

We are sorry to read in your review that your stay with us was not satisfactory. We are surprised especially by your comments on our staff, as from most of the feedback we have, the staff is one of the most valued aspects of the hotel.

I would like to take the opportunity to point out that as a general rule we are not too strict with the issue of towels so much so that we even have to call the attention of fellow lifeguards who hand out towels daily as they provide as many towels as the guests request. and not one per guest as it should be, likewise I confirm that in all our pools there are waiters service

We do apologize for not being able to make your stay an enjoyable one and thank you for sharing your comment with us, which I am sure will help us improve for the future.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed August 13, 2018

Couple travelling for 50th Birthday first time in Ibiza , and would definitely recommend going again to Ibiza, prior to our trip negative reviews, poor star rating really makes you feel that you should have not booked this holiday, but for us this holiday we now count as one of the best. I agreed it is more like a 4 star hotel, and yes as with any hotel they should always be open to improvements, having never stayed a Sensatori before I can not compare
Good transfer from airport 20 minutes if that, Smooth check in , stayed in the Adult section room on 3rd Floor but keeps you fit, yes the resort is hilly, and yes at the end of day you have to trek to your room, then trek back down to Restaurant & bars for the less mobile I can see a problem, ventured once to the retreat to eat in the American Diner no really for me but was alright , transport will take you to and from the retreat for a Family ideal for them. The Adult pool was relaxing, yes you have to get up and get a bed I've not being to many places where you don't specially in the high season, staff walk round with drinks for you , plus the bar is not a million miles away. Would have being nice having a bar area around the lobby. but the had the main pool bar in the day, then the Piano bar at night good choice of drinks and cocktails & wines good too
Pool towels very poor quality, but new ones arrived before we left, Nice beach , must have being a lovely bay with all the expensive boats that arrived daily and the beach always busy , sea lovely. Cotton Club on the beach lovely for a chill out drink we didn't eat but the food looked lovely
Our Room was adequate for us as a couple, I noticed several balconies with suitcases on , towels in room could be more fluffy some really poor quality even water left daily, other than that room was good, and cleaned good
Main Restaurant has Adult only section, service really good Juan Carlos asset to the hotel , along with many others, enjoyed the Sunset Restaurant for my birthday, but you need to book after 8 as sometime too hot, enjoyed the Italian no rush and you can relax, didn't try the other 2 restaurants. Sunset bar nice relaxed , Andrea on the bar friendly , good service
All in all we had a fabulous time, but a holiday is always what you make it, met some lovely people, enjoyed Ibiza so much we are going back in October, but trying another part of the Island

Room Tip: Swim up rooms look lovely
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear alisongdoncaster,
we all hope you are well.

Thank you for taking time in sharing your feedback and impressions of your recent stay with us on Tripadvisor as well.

We are excited to know that your holiday with us has been a positive experience and we have met all your expectations.
We are happy to know that our staff has been of great help and has offered a great service during your stay, we will share to all members from our stass specially Juan Carlos your nice words. We also appreciate your comments on our gastronomy & rooms.

We regret in any case the discomfort you have felt with the theme of the resort is hilly.

Many thanks for your kind recommendation and it will be our big pleasure to welcome you back again at Insotel Tarida Beach Sensatori Resort Ibiza.

Kind Regards,

Judit.

Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

My fiancé and I and a few of our friends came here for a weeks holiday. We went to the Cyprus one last year and loved it, so decided to book this one.

The food and restaurants were all really nice and couldn’t fault any of it. Even the buffet had a good variety of food. We went to the Chinese restaurant one night where you pay a supplement, we all really enjoyed that. But don’t think it was worth the £25 supplement.

Didn’t really like that if you didn’t put a towel or save a bed by 10am you don’t have much chance of getting a bed. But the staff were good as if someone hasn’t been on a bed for a few hours they removed the towels.

Only downfall was when we arrived at 2am they said our room wasn’t ready as they had double booked it. They put us up in another room but the next day we spent sorting out another room so we could unpack our clothes.
The Tui staff were really helpful and resolved the issue.
Apart from the slight issue to start with we all had a really good holiday.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Sammix08,
we all hope you are well.

We are glad to know that you liked the gastronomy offered in the Hotel both in the a la carte restaurants and in the main buffet

On the other hand we regret to read that we have not met all your expectations and this saddens us.From here we promise to review the mentioned weaknesses in order to improve them as soon as possible.

Best regards